I...I love you.

Angel's POV

I was in the car feeling super sleepy. I knew I was drugged. I knew I should be mad, but I just felt so drowsy. Everyone except for Dally and Soda got in the car. Immediately Steve grabbed my hand and looked at me seriously. "Are you okay?" Steve asked. "I...Feel...S..super." I said sarcastically. Two bit laughed weakly. "She's all drugged and she still has that attitude." He said. I nodded and laid my head on Steve. Steve was still holding my hand. I was SUPER cold. Steve felt me shivering and gave me his jacket even though I was wearing Soda's. I snuggled into Steve's chest, and fell asleep.

Not even 5 minutes later I woke up to the car door slamming. Soda was in the drivers seat, and Dally was opening the door where I was. Dally put me in his lap and I snuggled on his chest. Dally kissed my head and said, I am so sorry I wasn't there baby." I smiled. "It wasn't your fault." I said sleepily. I was shivering. I had two jackets on, and I was still cold. My teeth were starting to chatter. I got closer to Dally's chest and Dally put his jacket around me. I looked up at Dally. I figured I should tell him how I feel even though I was all drugged up. "Dally...I...I love you." I said. Dally kissed me on the head. " I love you too."

(Sorry it was short!!)