Shopping!

I woke up on the couch alone. Two big was watching mickey while eating cake and drinking beer, Steve was doing the same thing as two bit, Darry was baking more cake, Ponyboy was probably still sleeping, johnny was sleeping on the floor, and Soda just got out of the shower complaining about "not being able to find his DX shirt. Carly was reading the newspaper in Darry's chair, and finally, Dally was walking through the door.

I groaned and flipped over so my face was in the couch cushions. Steve and Soda ran over to me and lifted me up. Johnny ran to grab Darry. Darry came into the living room and he re wrapped my tape and put a new sponge over the cut. But, before he did that, he cleaned out the cut. Dally kissed my cheek and held my hand as I winced while Darry was cleaning my cut. To finish it all off...Darry gave me a back brace to keep everything in place, and keep me in a position where I was not in TOO much pain.

Carly looked like she was ready for the day. Soda, Steve, and Darry had to go to work before the party. That leaves Two Bit, Ponyboy, Johnny, Dally, Carly, and I to go shopping.  I know I was going to get a dress for the party-same with carly. Dally was going to steal, same with Two bit. And Johnny & Ponyboy would be going just to get out of the house.

We got to the stores and carly and I instantly went into a dress store. Pony, Johnny, Two Bit, and Dally followed. I tried on a couple dresses that I didn't like. I caught Dally staring at a dress that I really liked. I hoped it would fit. I went over to Dally and grabbed the dress he was looking at. "I am going to try this on." I said smiling. "Good, I was just thinking how awesome you would look in this dress." Dally said. I laughed.

I ran to the dressing room to get changed. The dress was a short black dress with see through sleeves. I thought it was cute, and I guess Dally did as well. I put it on and it fit perfectly. I looked at the tag, and it was on sale. $20 instead of $40. I walked out of the dressing room and Carly and the boys were turned around talking. I cleared my throat and they all turned around. Johnny and Ponyboy's cheeks got red, Two Bit gave a low whistle, and Dally slapped Two Bit on the back of the head-and Dally's mouth was wide open. "Damn baby..." Dally started. "Dally there is children here." Two bit said trying to cover Johnny and Ponyboy's ears. I laughed. "Should I get this one?" I asked laughing. Everyone said yes and the same time. Carly took my hand and we went to go pay.

When we finished paying we all made our way to the Curtis's house for lunch, and to get ready for the party of the century.