Oh No.

I woke up feeling good. But then I realized Dally was in the hospital. I went downstairs and I was greeted by my mom. My mom asked if I needed a ride to the hospital. I thought for a moment, then I told her I would ride my motorcycle. 

I rode all the way to the hospital. When I got there I went to the front desk. At the desk there was a lady snapping her gum and took one looked at me and rolled her eyes. "Look, lady I m not happy to see you either, but could you tell me where Dallas Winston is?" I asked using my fake polite voice. "Nah. I know Dally. I don't think tramps like you should be visiting him in the hospital." She said rudley. I gave her my best fake smile. "Oh so you wouldn't mind me getting your boss? If not I will personally shove that computer of yours up your ass." I said smiling innocently. The lady rolled her eyes. "Room 239" I went into the elevator to the 200's section. I ran down the hallways to Dally's room. When I got there Dally was up, and he looked so miserable. I walked in and his face lit up. "Angel, baby, thank god." He said. "It's horrible in here. Come over here and give me some sugar." Dally said laughing. "Alright, alright." I said going over to Dally and giving him a long, passionate kiss on the lips. "I missed you so much baby." Dally whispered in my ear. When he said that it sent chills up my spine. "Cold, baby?" Dally asked. I smiled and jumped under the covers with Dally. I put my hand on Dally's bare chest along with my head, and put my one leg across Dally's warm body. Dally put his fingers through my hair and rubbed circles on my back. I fell asleep within 5 minutes of Dally doing this. I think around 3 hours later the gang came. I woke up to Two Bit yelling, "OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS ME...ARE YOU DECENT?" I laughed. I threw the covers off. I was wearing a tank top shorts. Two Bit thought I was naked so he covered his eyes, but then spread his fingers apart so he could see. I laughed. All of the sudden Soda came in the room with Steve and Ponyboy. "I could tell Angel was here because her motorcycle was outside. We sent Two Bit in first to make sure you guys were decent." Soda said laughing. I smiled. "Who else has a bad ass motorcycle like mine? And I would never leave anywhere without it." I said laughing. "I know, Angel. I think you love that thing more than Dally. I looked at Dally "Maybe." Dally gave me a fake hurt look then grabbed me so I was completely on top of Dally facing him. I looked down at him and kissed him. Two Bit put his hands on his eyes, Soda put his left hand over his eyes, and his right hand over Pony's eyes. I laughed as Dally and I broke apart from our kiss. All of the sudden Dally started to moan. "What's wrong Dal?" I asked concerned. "Get the doctor. Now." Pony broke into a dead sprint down the hallway. Doctors started to come in. I gave Dally a kiss on the lips before the doctors dragged me out of the room. 

Soda, Steve, Pony, Two Bit, and I all sat outside waiting to see if Dally would be okay. I was pacing around Soda and Pony when Soda said. "Jesus Angel. Sit down. You're making me dizzy. Dally will be okay." All of the sudden I started thinking. What if Dally doesn't make it? What if he is really hurt? I started to breathe heavily. Soda and Two Bit jumped up. A panic attack. Something that hasn't happened to me since the 7th grade. Soda put his hand on my back and Two Bit was telling me it would be okay. The room started to get smaller and I collapsed into Two Bit's arms. Soda went to get a doctor. the doctor told him it was only a panic attack. Everyone sighed a sigh of relief. I told everyone I was going to take a walk. I lit up a cigarette and started walking to who knows where. That's when I noticed something very very bad. 5 mustangs tailing me. I discreetly looked inside each car. 4 Socs in each. That's 20 socs following me.