The DX

After everyone had breakfast, Steve, Soda, and I made our way over to the DX. As we were walking, a red mustang pulled up beside us. Steve and Soda moved closer to me. The two Socs in the mustang were the Socs who kidnapped me. The two Socs that were very strong. They hopped out of their cars. Steve and Soda had serious faces on as we kept walking to the DX. "HEY ANGEL BABY!" One of the Socs said. He caught up to us and grabbed my arm. "Look at me when I'm talking to you, bitch" he snarled. I laughed. He looked confused. I kept laughing. Everyone was confused. I punched him in the nose, hearing a satisfying crack, then I punched in in the jaw...Hearing another satisfying crack. The other Soc started to come at me. I glared at him and he stopped. "I don't think you want to come any further." I said. The two socs got back in there cars. Steve and Soda laughed. Steve put an arm around my shoulders as we walked to the DX.

I was working as the cashier. The DX was pretty quiet. Socs kept coming to the DX just to talk to me. Every time they did, Soda would say something. Every time Soda or Steve helped me out, I thanked them.

Overall, the DX was pretty fun. I got to hang out with my two best friends. I think I would really like working at the DX.

Steve, Soda, and I got back from the DX to meet the whole gang. Darry got home from work early. Everyone decided that we would watch a movie together. We tired to watch a movie...But Two Bit yelled at everyone so we all had to watch Mickey Mouse. I was cuddling on the couch with Dally when he leaned over and whispered in my ear..."Tomorrow we should spend a whole day together." He said. I smiled. "Id like that."

Authors note:
Sorry the chapters are a little boring...I'm thinking about ending the story. I don't know if I should end the story on a cliffhanger and make a better sequel...Or just end the story and start a story that someone suggested on the Outsiders. Let me know!