Overprotective

Dally picked me up at my house to go to the Curtis's at 10:00. Today Dally and I would tell the gang about our relationship. I don't know why I was nervous. I was probably nervous because overtime Darry, Soda, Ponyboy, and I actually became really close. They treated me like their siblings, and I liked that. 

Dally and I walked into their house holding hands. Everyone was in the living room. They all looked up when the door opened. "Well, well, well. What's this?" Two Bit asked taking a sip of his beer. "Angel and I are dating." Dal said. Darry and Soda got up at the same time with Pony slowly following. They walked right up to Dally. Darry said, "You hurt her, and I will tear you limb for limb." Then Soda said, "Yeah, you cheat on her and I'll sock you one, but then again, I bet she will beat the living hell out of you herself." Soda said seriously to Dally, but then winked at me. Ponyboy nodded agreeing with both of his brothers. I smiled. I knew I could take care of myself. If I didn't show any emotions than no one will know I am hurt. 

We all decided to go to the dingo together. The whole gang except for Darry and I were goofing off and throwing stuff. The waitress came to take our order. I was sitting in between Darry and Dally. The waitress took our orders and winked at Dally. Dally looked at me. I acted like I didn't see. Darry noticed as well. When Dally thought I wasn't looking, he winked back and smiled at the waitress. I was pretty pissed off. Darry saw me and he knew I was pissed. He also saw me take a deep breath and go back to my usual "No emotions" Face. I made eye contact with Darry and he gave me a look of sympathy. I nodded and smiled to let Darry know I was okay. Then Dally put his hand on my thigh. Darry felt me flinch at his touch. After what Dally did I wanted nothing to do with him for a while. Darry flicked Dally's hand off without saying anything. I smiled at Darry and mouthed, "Thanks." I really hope Dally isn't like this all the time. If he does this a lot, I am dumping his ass so fast he won't even be able to think.

We were walking back to the Curtis's house all together when I see Carly getting jumped. The boys walked over, but I started to sprint when I saw it was Carly. The whole gang except Pony, Soda, and Dally was yelling, "YOU'RE GOING TO GET HURT." They haven't all seen me fight yet. I ran over and jumped midair and kicked a guy in the face. When he was down I punched another in the throat and did a roundhouse kick to get him down. The other two came at me and I grabbed their throats and threw them to the ground. I grabbed Carly's hand and took her to the gang. They had their mouths open, and all I said was, "What?" and I smiled. I introduced them to Carly. They all liked her. They told her she was welcome anytime. You know what that meant. She was a part of the gang!