Oh HELL no

"I was raped."

The whole gang stood up in anger. Carly started crying so Darry held her. Dally walked up to me and hugged me for a long time. Everyone in the gang did.  I told them it was okay but they said it wasn't. Soda ran upstairs crying and locked himself in his room, Dally hugged me, but had a look of hatred in his eyes. Steve was mad and he hugged me, two bit wasn't smiling and his face got serious. Ponyboy and Johnny hugged me, but walked outside with tears in their eyes. Darry stood up. "We are having a rumble tomorrow night at the lot...We aren't too sure about you fighting. I grabbed Darry and flipped him over my back. "You sure about that?" I said smirking. "I guess not." Darry said chuckling trying to get up. I looked at Dally and he said "that's my girl." I hugged Dally and we decided that we would go to Bucks to take a nap and get boozed up.

I woke up with Dally's arms wrapped tightly around me. I was in his room at Bucks. I looked at the time...1:30 AM? I grabbed a sweatshirt and walked downstairs. The party was still going on. I got an orange juice from the bar and started to walk upstairs. That's when I man grabbed my arm. "Hey there pretty thang, where you running off to?" Some old man slurred. I smiled sweetly at him. Then I punched him right in the jaw. The whole party got silent. Then Buck walked over. "Damn...Nice right hook." He fist bumped me and then the whole party started up again. I thanked Buck then looked over at who was performing live that night. MATTHEW! He was taking a break so I ran up to him and gave him a hug. "Hey Angel! Where've you been?" Matthew asked. I could clearly tell he was tired. "Just hanging around, got kidnapped for like 5 months. That was interesting." I said sarcastically. Matthew looked shocked. "Well, hey, there is a rumble tomorrow -well, today, but I heard it was for you. I didn't know why, but now I know. I will make sure to fight extra hard for you." Matthew said and winked at me. I started to walk up the stairs. "Alright, but don't get yourself killed, ya hear?" I said. "I hear." Matthew replied. 

I walked back upstairs and opened the door to Dally's room. Dally looked sad, but he was sleeping. I crawled into bed with him and I put his arm around me. I kissed Dally's frown and he smiled in his sleep. I chuckled and slowly fell back asleep.