The Rumble

Buck, Dally, and I all ate breakfast together, and then Dally and I decided we would go out to lunch together. We still had a couple hours before it was lunch time so we decided that we would ride around on my motorcycle, which I had thanks to Soda. 

Dally wanted to ride the motorcycle and have ME on the back, but I didn't complain. After all, Dally had a rep to protect. 

After a while of riding, we got hungry, so we stopped at the Dingo to eat lunch. Dally and I sat in the same booth we have always sat and waiting for the waiter to take our order. "So, Dally...You excited for the rumble?" I asked. "I mean, I don't know why, but I am worried about you. I am not saying you aren't strong anymore...I just don't want you to see all the Scos that kidnap you and get distracted." Dally said nervously. "I grabbed Dally's hand and kissed it. "You don't have to worry about me baby...I think I have to worry about you more than I worry about myself." I said laughing. The waiter came over. It was the same waiter that flirted with Dally when we were with the whole gang one time. Of course the waiter started to flirt with Dally. I looked down at my hands in my lap when I heard Dally say. "Look, lady, I am here with my beautiful girlfriend. I would appreciate if your 50 year old self would back the fuck up and take our order before I talk to your manager about how you are making your customers feel uncomfortable." I started to laugh. Dally told the waiter that we wanted Cokes. After the waiter left I was still laughing my ass off, and Dally started to laugh too. "Ya know baby. I haven't heard you laugh since before the Socs kidnapped you." Dally's face got sad. I kissed Dally on the lips. "That won't happen again, and if it does, i'll get out easy. No problem." I said. 

Time Skip To The Rumble

After Dally and I went to the Dingo we went back to Bucks to train. By training I mean looking for a fight. We did that for like an hour, but then we got bored. I took a nap and by the time I got up it was time to go to the Curtis's to get ready for the rumble. I didn't need to get ready. I am always ready. I only need to get ready to hear Darry tell me I need to be careful and stuff like that. We entered the Curtis house and Darry told Ponyboy, Johnny, Soda, and I to sit down. I rolled my eyes and Darry playfully pushed me onto the couch. "Alright you guys, if the fuzz show you beat it outta there, ya hear? We don't need you guys getting caught up with the police." Darry said pointing a finger at each of us. "Yeah, yeah. We got it Darry. Can we leave now?" I asked smirking. "Johnny, Soda, and Pony can leave. Angel, I want to talk to you." Darry said. He got all serious so I figured I shouldn't make any jokes. "Angel, are you sure you want to fight? These are the people that hurt you. It just doesn't feel right letting you fight them." Darry said seriously while fixing my collar on my leather jacket. "Darry I'll be fine, but, thanks for worrying. You are the dad and brother I never had." I said hugging Darry. Darry stroked my hair. "You are the little sister I never had, so don't get hurt, got it?" Darry asked. "Got it." I said chuckling. "But, I call getting a big one." I said. "As long as you don't get hurt, and if you get in trouble call for me or Dally." Darry said. "Okay, got it." I said smiling

We all jumped out of the house doing acrobatics and different flips. Darry spotted me for an ariel and we all made our way to the lot to get ready for the rumble. These Socs will be out like a light. 

We got to the lot I greeted everyone and we got ready. We only waited for 5 minutes. When they arrived Dally got close to me and whispered, "You stay close to me, okay?" I nodded my head and got ready. Soda was on the other side of me and leaned over and whispered, "Kick their asses." I smiled and nodded. The Socs started to trash talk us. I was the one to end it. "Hey hot thang, why don't you come on back home with us and we can have a good time. I gave you the best time of your life and you don't care?" The Soc said laughing and high fiving his friends. I glanced at the gang who looked pissed off and I said, "I'm sorry, I think you've mistaken me for someone who gives a damn." and with that, the rumble began. I think I knocked out five Socs in a row. All of the sudden the world seemed to go in slow motion. I turned around and saw a Soc take out a blade behind Darry. He was about ready to stab Darry when I jumped in front of Darry and he stabbed me. I didn't even feel it, but Darry saw it and knocked the Soc out cold. All of the sudden Darry started yelling something about weapons and he screamed for Soda, Pony, Johnny, and me to leave. I wouldn't leave. I don't care how blurry my vision was or how I couldn't hear anything. I would fight. The greasers didn't bring weapons because we knew how to have a fair fight. Let the weapons fight begin.

The people fighting were Tim, Curly, Dally, Darry, Steve, and Two Bit. And there was about 10-11 Socs left. I figured I would take on a lot. 3 Socs that I remembered kidnapped me came up to me. They all had knives and I laughed. "So you guys have knives because you're too weak to fight?" I kept laughing and the boys put their knives away. I did an ariel and kicked on in the face. Then, I roundhouse kicked one in the side and threw him to the ground in pain. The other one said. "By the way...I was the one who gave you a good time. If you don't want to hit me or whatever we can have a better time. I got mad and I felt tears come to my eyes. "I am going to fucking kill you!" I screamed. I threw the Soc to the ground and I punched and punched and punched. Apparently Darry said that we won, but I kept punching. The Soc was knocked out, but I didn't stop punching. I kept going. Tears were falling suddenly remembering that night. Somehow I remembered even though I was drugged. Darry and Dally had to pry me off the Soc. Dally hugged me tight and held me saying, "It's Okay, it's okay." I cried into Darry and Dally's chest, but then their voice's started to become faint. I heard "Angel? ANGEL!" Then I passed out.

(Hehe long chapter...I got carried away with this one.)