Oh My God...

I woke up and saw Dally. We were both naked. I smiled. All of the sudden I felt a wave of nausea. I jumped up, slid into the bathroom, and threw up in the toilet. Immediately Dally shot up out of bed and ran to me. Dally lifted my hair, took the hair tie on my wrist, and put my hair into a messy bun. Dally rubbed circles on my back and told me, "It's okay." And "Let it out." After I was done throwing up, Dally hugged me. Obviously Dally wasn't worried about me being pregnant, but I was. I told Dally NOT to use a condom last night. I think I am pregnant. What will Dally say?

I got up from my knees. I just realized that I was naked. I covered my chest with my arms. dally slowly walked over to me. Dally lowered my arms and kissed my lips with love. "You are beautiful. Don't hide yourself." Dally said. I hugged him and smiled. "I have to go to the store to get some stuff, I will meet you here in 1 hour. "Be safe, and be back quick." Dally said. I nodded.

I went to the store a little out of Tulsa so I didn't see anyone I knew. I got a Pregnancy Test. I got 3 of them, just to be sure. I payed the man at the front, got on my motorcycle, and went back to Bucks. I hugged and kissed Dally, and went to the bathroom to check...

I did what I had to do. Now I have to wait 10-15 minutes. That's what it says on the box anyways.

10 Minutes Later

Pregnant. I am pregnant. I can't believe this is happening to me. What will Dally say? What will the gang say? Will Dally leave me? What happens now? All these questions are racing through my mind. I decided I would wait till the time is right to tell Dally. I put the pregnancy test back in the box, and put it in my pocket. It wasn't really noticeable since I was wearing sweatpants, though.

I heard a knock on the bathroom door. I was too stunned to say anything. All of the sudden, I threw up. Dally banged on the door for me to open, but I kept throwing up. Dally knocked the door down and tied my hair back up in a ponytail. I thanked Dally and I started to brush my teeth and mouthwash to get the vile taste out of my mouth. Dally gave me a tight hug. "I love you so much. Even sick, you are beautiful." Dally said. I smiled and kept hugging him. "Want to go to the Curtis's house? I have a surprise for you." Dally said smiling. "What are you up to Winston?" I asked laughing. Dally shrugged his shoulders and tried to act like everything is normal, but he couldn't hide the excitement in his eyes.

Dally was telling me all the things he loved about me. I was blushing and smiling. "Baby I just love you so much." Dally said. "Dal, why are you being so nice to me?" I asked laughing. We were already at the Curtis house. "You'll see." I walked in the house and everyone was suspicious. "What are you guys up to?" I asked laughing. Carly stood up from the couch and led me into Soda & Ponyboy's room, and they took Dally into Darry's room. Carly gave me a dress. "Put this on." She said. "No, why?" I asked. Carly ran over to me laughing and pulled my pants down. The pregnancy test flew out of my pocket. Carly gasped and looked at me. No use hiding it now. Carly opened the box, looked at the test, and screamed. The door was locked because I was supposed to be changing. I heard a stamped of people run to the door and bang on it. "WHAT HAPPENED?!" "IS EVERYONE OKAY?" "CARLY OPEN THE DOOR!" Was heard from everyone in the gang. "Sorry guys! I just...I just saw a bug!" Carly yelled. I snickered. "Okay, well tell Angel to hurry up...Dally is ready." Darry said. I was confused. "Why does Dally have to get ready?" I asked Carly. "ANGEL PUT THE GOD DAMN FUCKING DRESS ON RIGHT NOW!" Carly screamed at me. "OKAY DAMN!" I yelled putting my hands up. I heard laughing from the living room. I put the dress on and allowed Carly to throw my hair up in a fancy updo. it only took about 3 minutes to do. Then Carly took my hand and led me to the living room, but before she took me I grabbed the pregnancy test and put it under my dress. I couldn't believe what I saw when I went into the living room...

There were roses everywhere, candles, and the gang all in Tuxes. Dally was standing in the middle of the heart of roses...

"Angel Isabel Johnson. I loved you ever since I first laid eyes on you. You are the greatest thing that happened to me, and you showed me what real love is. Would you do me the honor in making me the happiest man in the world? Angel...Will you Marry me?" Dally asked on one knee. I was stunned..."YES DALLY! I WILL" I ran and hugged Dally. "But, I have to tell you guys something." I said. "What is it?" Everyone asked.

"I'm pregnant."