Camp Out!

Dally and I got back to the Curtis's house and we all looked at what we got. Dally got chocolate, gram crackers, marshmallows, sticks, lighters, sleeping bags, and other camping supplies. The whole gang w smiling. "Guys....Are we going camping?" I asked smiling. "Yeah, we all thought you deserve a break. So we are going to the lake to have a camp out for this weekend." Darry said. I was excited. "Yes! I love camping!" I said. "We are going tomorrow morning." Darry said. "Okay I am going to go pack. Pony, I have most of my clothes in your room, so I'm going to go grab some from your room." I said. Pony nodded. "if you need extra stuff, just grab it, I already packed l, so whatever's left you can take." He said. I hugged pony and messed up his hair. "Thanks kid." I said, and he smiled.

After I packed, I went to the couch where Dally was sleeping. I tapped Dally and he woke up. He saw me and he wrapped his arms around me. We fell asleep. I dreamt about camping tomorrow.

I woke up at 5:00 AM. I woke up Pony and we watched the sunrise on the roof. After the sunset was over, Pony slept for a few more hours. Then, everyone woke up at 9:00 AM to go to the lake. I put my bathing suit on, and a white cover up. I planned to go right in the lake when I get the chance.

We got to the camping grounds, and it was beautiful. The lake was clear, and trees surrounded where we were going to sleep. Darry and Steve stared to set up tents while Pony, Soda, and I started to make lunch. We made hotdogs and hamburgers on the grill at the campsite. I was so happy to be camping out with the gang.

Right after lunch, without taking off my cover up, I jumped into the lake. Everyone started to laugh. "Come on guys don't be a bunch of pussies...JUMP IN!"

Two bit jumped in first. Then Steve pushed soda in, then pony pushed Steve in, then everyone jumped it. We were splashing around and having a good time. Dally went underwater and put me on his shoulders. We all had a chicken fight. Soda had Steve on his shoulders, Pony had Johnny on his shoulders, and poor Darry had two bit on his shoulders. Dally and I won, of course, because it was soda and Steve left. I yelled "OH MY GOD LOOK A TURTLE." Soda screamed like a little girl and jumped out of the lake. Everyone was laughing so hard that we couldn't breathe. After a couple hours of swimming, we all got out of the lake and got ready to make some dinner.