I. Will. Never. Give. Up.

(Play Song when I say) 

Weeks Later: Soda's POV

Dally kept asking about Angel. Everytime he said her name I teared up and my heart broke. I couldn't tell Dally. Everytime I left the room I heard Dally yelling for me, "WHERE IS SHE? WHAT HAPPENED?" And more. I couldn't help it. I sank to the floor and cried. I missed Angel she has been gone for weeks. Darry called the police and they said they would look for her and keep an eye out. I was scared. I was scared for Angel, and I was scared of what Dally would say and do when he found out.

A couple minutes later Ponyboy and the rest of the gang came in-Even Darry. I wiped my tears and flashed my famous movie star smile. They smiled sadly back. "Did you tell him?" Darry asked. I knew Dally was going to get out of the hospital today, and he would find out as soon as he goes outside. "No." I said. "I thought we should do it together." I said trying to come up with an excuse. Darry nodded. We all went into Dally's room. No hello...Nothing. He just asked with anger in his voice..."Where's Angel?" Darry looked at Two Bit and Steve. Two Bit grabbed Dally's left arm, and Steve grabbed Dally's right arm. Johnny and Ponyboy grabbed Dally's legs and held them down. Finally...Soda sat on Dally's chest. "What the hell man?" Dally asked confused. "Dally..." Darry started. "When you hear this, you are not allowed to run off." Dally nodded, but you could tell he started to get worried about Angel. Darry looked nervous as well. Everyone knew how much Dally loved Angel, so no one knew how he would react. "So...Wheneveryonecametovisityou3weeksagoAngelwaskidnappedbby20sSocsandwehaven'tseenhersince." Darry said really fast. "Darry I can't hear ya when ya are talking so fast...Just tell me what happened...Slowly." Dally said. I knew this wasn't going to be good. "When Everyone came 3 weeks ago...Angel was kidnapped by 20 Socs, and we haven't seen her since." Darry said slowly. There was 2 seconds of silence. Dally threw Two Bit and Steve off his arms, threw Soda off his chest, kicked Ponyboy off his leg, and looked at Johnny so he would get off. Then Dally shot up with his face red and screamed, "WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU TELL ME EARLIER?! SHE'S BEEN GONE FOR 3 WEEKS?! WE HAVE TO FUCKING FIND HER!!" Dally screamed. Everyone looked down. Then, Darry looked up. "Well, we have the whole gang now...Let's find her." 

Angel's POV

(Play Song now)

I was weak. I was skinny, and I felt hopeless. Everyday other day I have been given a glass of hot water, and a piece of cold bread. I didn't even care anymore. I hadn't been raped, but I had a feeling that would be coming soon. As the Soc opened the door to give me my food I looked in the mirror that was across the hallway. You could see my ribs through my shirt. I looked weak. But, all of the sudden. I had a spark of motivation. I grabbed the Socs arm and threw him to the ground I stepped on his face with my shoe and covered his mouth at the same time. "get. Me. The. Fuck. out. Of. here." I said with venom in my voice. "No" The soc managed to get out. I pulled his arm higher and stepped on his face harder. The soc started to moan in pain. That's when the other Socs ran over and punched me in the  face, then started to beat me. I took the beating with a stone hard face. I thought to myself...I won't give up. I'll do it for Dally, I'll do it for Darry, I'll do it for the gang. I kicked the guy punching me and punched the other in the face. I was beating them all up when more Socs piled in. I heard Dally's voice in my head..."Keep fighting baby girl." And I knocked every. Single. Soc. Down. Two more Socs came at me. They were the Socs that used the blades on me. They grabbed my arms and forced a liquid down my throat that caused me to pass out. But, before I passed out I said, "I won't give up...I. Will. Never. Give. Up." 

------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up on the ground. There was blood everywhere. I knew what I had to do. I started doing push ups, sit ups, and I even did pull ups by using the pole on the inside of the closet that you use to hang stuff up. I was going to get back in shape. Because, I am not a quitter. I won't give up now. I will get out of here.