Sylvia

I woke up in Dally's arms. That was an amazing way to get up. I kissed his head and went downstairs to go see if Buck was up. I went downstairs and Buck was counting money. That money was probably the money he earned from last night's party. "Hey Buck, want me to make breakfast?" I asked. "Hey Angel. Sure...Is Dally up?" Buck asked. "Not now, but he should be up soon." I replied. I walked into the kitchen and started to make a huge feast. I made pancakes, waffles, home fries, bacon, eggs, etc. 

When I was finally done, I started to bring the food out to one of the tables. When I put the food down, and set the table, I called Buck and I went upstairs to get Dally. When I walked in, Dally was arguing with someone. I couldn't see who because Dally was blocking the obviously small person. "Hey babe, I made breakfast." I said. I tried to look around Dally, but I couldn't. When Dally saw me, he moved. standing there was a bleach blonde tramp. She looked like she was 5,1 and she looked mad. "Hey babe, this is Sylvia, she barged into my room and wants to get back with me...A little help please." Dally said. I walked over to Dally and grabbed his hand. "Hi whatever your name is...This is my boyfriend and I suggest you leave right now before something bad happens." I said with a smile on my face. "Oh shut the hell up bitch, you don't know anything." Sylvia said. I laughed. "Yeah sure I won't do anything. Try me bitch." I said. Dally started to smirk. He knew what was going on, and what I could do. Sylvia started to walk towards me...With every work she put a finger on my chest. "Dally. Is. Mine. So. You. Better. Back. Off...Bitch." Sylvia said. Big mistake. I grabbed her finger that she used to poke my chest and I broke it. She started to scream, but I punched her in the face then shoved her out the door. She started to run away. "YOU COME BACK HERE I WILL BREAK MORE THAN JUST YOUR FINGER." I called out after her. I turned around and saw Dally had an evil smirk on his face. Dally grabbed my hips and gave me a long, passionate kiss. "I love you so much." He said. I kissed him again and said, "I love you too. Now let's go eat before the food gets cold."