Hello....Dad.

I was riding 50 MPH over the speed limit on my motorcycle. I had a look of determination on my face as I rode on the highway. It was just me on the highway, so I could go as fast as I wanted. It only took me a couple hours to get to New York. The time was shortened because of how fast I was driving, but I needed to get to my mom. I made it to New York. I was about to walk into my house when I took out the blade Darry gave me and I opened it and put it in my  back pocket. 

I quietly walked into my house. I walked around. No one was there. I checked every room. The basement, attic, and everything. Nothing. I walked back into the kitchen. There was a note on the table. It said...

Meet me at the old abandoned hospital. I'll be waiting with mom. :)

-Dad

I grabbed the vase on the kitchen table and threw it at the wall. It shattered. I ran my fingers through my hair nervously. I screamed in anger. Then, I went to my room and searched for the hidden compartment under my bed...My gun. I grabbed it and grabbed my black hoodie. I put the gun in my pants, and put my blade in the hoodie's pocket. I jumped on my motorcycle and made my way to the hospital. 

Dally's POV

Everyone in the gang was asking me to slow down. I yelled at them to shut up because we were almost there. Carly gave us the address to her house. We made it and I burst through the door with my gun in my hand-even though it was a bluff. I walked into the kitchen and saw a note on the table. I read it out loud. I yelled for the gang to get into the car. We were going to the old abandoned hospital. 

Angel's POV

I  made it to the hospital. I burst through the doors not caring how much noise I made. I walked down the hallway when I heard the Click of a gun. It was my dad. I turned around and looked at him right in the eyes. "Hello Angelica" My dad said with venom in his voice. I said with just as much venom in my voice,"Hello...Dad"