Getting into trouble

Dally's POV

I loved her. I loved her with all my heart. But, I have a rep to protect. people will think I have gone soft. I feel like everyone knows about Angel and I. I had to kiss another girl to keep my rep. It wasn't the same though. It wasn't the same as when I kiss Angel, or when she kisses me. I love her. I love her so much. I have never said that about a girl before, but now I have. And, now I realized what I have done...I have to get her back.

Angel's POV

I walked out of Buck's feeling pretty good about myself. I walked into a local drug store and swiped a couple stuff. But, to make it seem like I didn't, I bought a water. But it's not like anyone expects a girl to do something like that. As I was walking out, a group of Socs started to walk towards me. It was the same Socs that "Tried" To jump me when I first got here. I kept cool and kept walking casually. They were following me all the way to the Curtis's house. I saw the house about 50ft away when the Socs started to run at me. I could hear their footsteps pounding on the sidewalk. It sounded like a herd of elephants chasing after me. I still didn't change my pace of walking until they were right behind me. I turned around but walked right into Bob, the Soc leader, and he was holding a blade. I showed no emotion as he held the blade to my neck. "Hey greaser girl. I heard about you and Dally. That really sucks doesn't it? But, you and I could have a good time." Bob said smiling. I didn't even feel like fighting anymore after he said that. "Not if you were the last man on earth." I said laughing. Bob took the blade away from my neck and gave me a giant gash down my arm. I was in so much pain, but I didn't show it. I laughed and said, "I guess you jump greasers with blades because you're too weak to fight without weapons?" And I punched him in the nose. That only made him even more angry. Bob sliced my stomach, then started to cut my neck. When Bob hit the main vein in my wrist, I yelped. I'm guessing Bob didn't expect it because he cut deeper. I was losing blood, and fast. Soon I heard someone running towards me. I heard, "Get the fuck away from her!" And soon I was being carried by two strong arms. Those two strong arms belong to Dally. 

Dally was holding my hand as he laid me down on the Curtis's couch. I saw Darry looking at me with worry...Then, everything went black.