Telling The Gang Her Secret

Darry's POV

I waited about 20 minutes to tell the gang what happened so Angel would have enough time to get her bike and go to New York to get her mom. Dally kept asking what happened. Dally started to get so mad so I told him to go in the living room with the gang and I would tell him. 

I walked into the living room. The gang was all sitting and waiting. Carly was with me. She was 1 year younger than me. I thought she was beautiful. I kinda liked her, but I had to take care of my brothers. I didn't have time for girlfriends. 

"Okay guys..." I started. I was nervous Dally was going to do something stupid. I Hoped he wouldn't. I just decided I would tell the whole story...

"So the call Angel got earlier today was from her dad. Why is this so important and scary? Her dad was horrible. He beat Angel everyday from the moment so woke up to the time she went to bed. When he first came here you might have noticed the cuts and bruises she had on her. That was because of her dad. Angel had always thought that her mom had died. Her dad beat her mom so much, and the one time he beat her so bad that Angel thought she died. But, really her dad put her mom in the basement and kept her there for 3 years. Angel's dad threatened to hurt her or worse if she didn't come back this week, and if she didn't come back then her dad would kill her mom." I said. I waited for a reaction. "Where were the hell is she going?" Dally asked. "To her dad's to save her mom." I said. "ALONE?!" He asked jumping up. "That's the part I didn't tell you guys...Her dad said that if she brought anyone then he would them." I said. Dally was getting angry. "SO WHAT?! I LOVE THIS GIRL. SHE IS DIFFERENT SHE ISN'T LIKE ALL THE OTHER SLUTTY GIRLS I HAVE BEEN WITH. I ACTUALLY LOVE HER. SHE COULD GET HURT OR KILLED EVEN AND WE ARE JUST SITTING HERE WAITING FOR HER TO COME BACK?! SO WHAT IF HE SHOOTS ONE OF US? THERE IS 7 OF US AND ONE OF HIM! IF ALL OF US WENT THEN WE COULD GET HER DAD BEFORE HE HURT ANGEL! DON'T YOU REALIZE ANGEL  IS ALONE? IF SHE WAS WITH OTHER PEOPLE THEN HER DAD WOULDN'T BE FOCUSED ON JUST BEATING HER! HE WOULD BE OUTNUMBERED!! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?" Dally screamed. Then, I realized. We should all go. We have to back up Angel. Even if we weren't in the building, we could be outside of it so we could help if we needed to. I thought for a while..."Alright, Dal, you know New York the best out of any of us. Lead the way, we are going to help Angel." Everyone whooped and hollered. I yelled and reminded them..."This ain't going to be like any rumble we have been in before. We need to be careful." I said. Everyone got serious, and we left to get Angel. 

| The Outsiders: Dally's Girl |जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें