Afraid.

(Play Song when I say)

I walked a couple more feet. Then, I knew what I had to do. I had to fight. I turned around, ready to face the Socs. They all got out of their cars with blades, and one had a gun. I inhaled my cigarette, then I threw it to the ground before stepping on it with my shoes. Two Socs I didn't know walked up to me. He played with my hair. I slapped his hand off me. "We heard what you were doing to our friends." The Soc said with an evil glare. "Yeah so? You guys jump greasers  all the time. People like you deserve to get hurt."  I said. The Socs grabbed my hair and two other Socs grabbed my arms. I kicked them both and 4 other Socs grabbed me. It's been about 30 minutes since I went on my walk. I was on my way back. I saw Soda, Steve, Two Bit, and Ponyboy coming out of the hospital doors. I was about to yell when the soc put his hand over my mouth and dragged me to his car. The car door slammed shut and I saw Pony look towards us, then he pulled Soda's arm and pointed. They didn't know what just happened, but when they see my bike, they soon will. 

Ponyboy's POV

I saw a whole bunch of mustangs a couple feet ahead. I grabbed Soda's sleeve and pointed at the cars for him to look. Soda shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know why they're there buddy." He said reading my mind. I just shrugged it off until I looked back at Soda, and his face was filled with pure confusion. "Soda, what' up?" I asked. "That's her bike. She never goes anywhere without her bike. She told me" Soda said. I took a sharp inhale. "You don't think..." We all broke into a sprint to the mustangs. They were leaving when we got there. No one else saw. But, I saw a glimpse of long, brown hair. The same brown hair Angel has. I looked up at Soda with tears in my eyes. "I saw her Soda, I saw her." 

Angel's POV

(Play Song now)

The boys punched me until I was knocked out. I woke up from whispering and laughing. I looked up. I tried to get up but I was tied down to a bed. For the first time ever...I was afraid. I was scared what they would do. I didn't want to get raped, I didn't want them to hurt me. I WILL fight, and I will get out of here. The door slammed open and 7 Socs poured in the room. They all had blades. I looked at them with a face of disgust and pure hatred. "Why are you doing this to me?" I asked. "Because we always get what we want." The tallest soc whispered in my ear. They Socs stripped me of my clothing so I was laying in the bed with only a bra and underwear. I was mad. "GET THE FUCK OFF ME RIGHT NOW!" I screamed at them. I thrashed around and screamed trying to get them off me. The Socs cut me with their blades. On my stomach, chest, legs, arms, and wrists. The boys cut me out of the ropes that held me down on the bed, and I fell to the floor crying. The boys touched me in places I didn't want to be touched. They turned around and left, but then I heard the door lock. I was alone. I was afraid.