Movie Night

Everyone was in the car, and we were heading home. I was snuggled on Dally. I was FREEZING. I don't know why; maybe it's a side effect from the drug? Anyways, the whole gang was quiet. Pony was the first to speak up, and I was thankful for that. "Guys, what is Darry going to say?" He said. "What do you mean little buddy?" Soda asked pony. "What do I mean? Darry loves Angel. They are like best friends." Pony replied. Darry and I were really close. What would he say?

We got to the Curtis house and Dally picked me up bridal style. "Aye big man I can walk myself" I said shivering. Dally looked at me. He was obviously skeptical. Dally lowered me and the gang stayed around me in case I fell. I took one step and collapsed into Two Bit's arms. "Never mind, can't walk, help." I said. Dally smirked. "Angel he gave you drugs, you won't be able to walk until tomorrow." Dally said. I sighed. I hate not being able to do stuff on my own.

Two bit opened the door and held it open for Dally and I. Darry was sitting on the couch reading a newspaper waiting for us to come back. "Hey gu....Angel?" Darry said getting up. "Hey D..Darry. I am freezing my ass off. Can I get a blanket?" I asked. "Is that why Dally's carrying you?" He asked smiling. "No." I said, sighing. "Well, what happened?" Darry asked. Steve took Darry into the kitchen to tell him while Soda got me a blanket, and pony got me sweatpants and a sweatshirt.

Dally lowered me onto the couch. I was so cold. Two bit turned on the Tv and Mickey was on. I smiled. My teeth were chattering. Two bit snickered. "Hey two I'll go back to that party and ask that guy for the drug he gave me. I'll give it to you and you'll see how it feels" I said smirking. Two bit threw his hands up. "Nope, no thanks." I smiled. "That's what I thought."

Darry rushed back into the living room and kneeled down. He grabbed my hand. "How ya feeling ang?" He asked. "Cold. Freezing. And annoyed." I said smirking. "Well at least the drug didn't affect your attitude." He said smiling. Darry hugged me. He was super warm. When Darry tried to get back up I pulled him onto the couch with me. "Don't go. Stay. You're super warm." I said. Then pony came with sweatpants and a sweatshirt. Soda gave Darry the blanket for when I came back.

Steve took me to Pony's room to change. I took my dress of and hung it up in Pony's closet. Then, I put on pony's grey sweatpants. That's when someone knocked on the door. I was in a black bra, and now grey sweatpants. "I'm ch...changing!" I yelled. Then, the door burst open. Dally was standing there smirking. "Dally!! Close the door!" I said whisper yelling. Dally closed the door, but stayed in the room. I put the sweatshirt on, and Dally gave me his jacket again. Then, he carried me to the living room.

Darry was sitting on the couch with the blanket, waiting for me. Dally sat next to Darry, but left me room, so I sat in the middle. Darry and Dally got close to me and put the blanket around me. I felt warm. It felt good.

Two bit put on some beach movie. Steve made popcorn, and I slowly fell asleep in between Dally and Darry.