CHAPTER THREE

˚˚˚
S'MORES
( CHAPTER THREE )
TALK ABOUT SLEEPING WITH THE ENEMY.

˚˚˚

Winnie woke up to the sound of birds chirping outside her window, she smiled softly and rolled out of bed and walked over to the long window and opened it and sharply inhaled the fresh air.

The sound of the waves crashing made Winnie hum and lean her head onto the door as look at it and purse her lips as she enjoyed the silence.

"Good morning, sleepyhead."

Winnie turned around to see Justin coming in and still dressed in his clothes from last night making her crease her eyebrows and walk over to the door of her room.

"You had fun last night."

"Yeah."

"I didn't hear you coming in. . ." Winnie murmured softly as Justin chuckled softly and shook his head and shut his door in Winnie's face.

Winnie giggled and reached behind the door and took her silk white robe off the hanger and slipped it on her petite frame and walked downstairs to the kitchen.

She hummed a tune as she walked to the fridge and opened it seeing it was only some of the food her mom left her and a carton of milk.

"Damn. . ."

Winnie shut the fridge back and heard the sound of footsteps making her look to see Justin coming down the staircase dressed in only basketball shorts and black nike socks.

"Where's breakfast?"

"Do I look like a maid?"

Justin rose an eyebrow. "No, but you look like a housewife."

Winnie scoffed and picked up a rubber spatula in a bucket full of kitchen utensils near the stove and threw it at Justin making him snicker and dodge the throw.

"I'm going to the store, we have no food."

"Pick me up some food."

"Why don't you Uber it."

Justin scoffed. "Okay, smarty pants, how will you get to the store?"

"Walking?"

"What?"

"Yeah, Richy Rich, believe or not, but some people don't actually have forms of transportation and have to walk to get from place A to place B."

With that, Winnie left Justin speechless as he stood in the kitchen and watched Winnie turn around and walk out of the kitchen with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Could you at least buy some granola bars?"

"No!"

Justin's huffed and walked out of the kitchen and headed for the living room when the sound of his phone made him pause and get it from the pocket of his basketball shorts.

Justin creased his eyebrows and saw that it was a text from Iris making him snicker and unlock his phone to reply.

Iris: how are you this morning?

Justin: good, how's ur number in my phone?

Iris: i put it in this morning while you were in the shower

Justin: you are just full of surprises, huh?

Iris: oh, bieber i have more than that. come by if you wanna know 😉