CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

˚˚˚
MAKE OR BREAK
( CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN )
YOU CAN'T LET ME STOP YOU FROM FOLLOWING YOUR DREAMS.

˚˚˚

Winnie giggled as she saw Justin bend down to bend her knee up and kiss it softly making her hum and softly bite her bottom lip.

Justin then leaned back up and looked Winnie in the eyes as their naked bodies lay tangled in the bed sheets on the floor of Justin's bedroom.

"Tell me something in Spanish. . ."

Winnie hummed. "Me divertí anoche."

"What does that mean?"

"I had fun last night. . .why are you so concerned with Spanish all of a sudden?"

Justin sharply inhaled a breath and towered over Winnie. "You sound pretty sexy speaking it."

Winnie rolled her eyes and pushed Justin back so he was lying next to her making him chuckle and pull him close to her by her waist.

"Anything else you wanna know, mister?"

"How do you say I'm your daddy?"

Winnie leaned her body up and towered over Justin as she lay on top of his chest and looked him in the eyes as his hand touched her face and let his thumb trace her bottom lip softly.

"Eres mi papi. . ."

Justin hummed in response and watched Winnie take his thumb into her mouth and suck it slowly with her eyes still on him making him groan.

"Winnie—"

The sound of Winnie's phone ding made Justin sigh heavily as Winnie rolled off his chest and went over to her jean jacket that was almost under the bed and took it out of her pocket.

She gasped and read the text from Sydney and grabbed her clothes off the floor and headed for Justin's bedroom door making him crease his eyebrows and hop up and grab his boxers.

Once he slipped them on, he followed Winnie into her bedroom and saw her in her closet with her bra and panties from last night on.

"What's going on?"

"My publisher is coming today. . .I have to get ready, they'll be here in about an hour!"

"Okay. . .just calm down. . .," Justin whispered as he walked into the closet with Winnie and wrapped his arms around her and pulled her toward him. "Take a breath."

Winnie looked into Justin's hazel eyes and saw him sharply inhale a breath and then exhale making her smile softly and copy the gesture.

Justin smiled and brushed Winnie's curls out of her face. "Better?"

"Better."

"You're going to crush it, okay? Don't sweat it."

Winnie nodded and pursed her lips as she stepped back from Justin and went back to finding an outfit as he stepped back as well and leaned against the frame of the walk in closet.

Standing back, he watched Winnie pick out an orange and blue flannel shirt, high waisted dark blue denim ripped jeans, and nude suede ankle boots.

"Are you going to be okay?"

"Yes, I just need to shower, so leave."

Justin chuckled. "Sure you don't want company?"

"Justin, no, this is serious — Justin!"

Winnie couldn't even protest, Justin had already picked her up and threw her over his shoulder and slapped her ass one time making her yelp as he took her to the bathroom with a smile on his lips.