CHAPTER TWELVE

˚˚˚
PAPARAZZI & PRESSURE
( CHAPTER TWELVE )
YOU DO KNOW THE DEFINITION OF A MISTRESS, RIGHT?

˚˚˚

Winnie walked out onto the back side of the house and brought her laptop with her so she could write a bit more of her novel, she sat down her bowl of fruit onto the small glass table and sat down in the straw made chair.

Just as she did, the sound of two clicks made her pause and look up to see a guy in the bushes with a large camera making her scream loud enough to shake the guy and make him fall out of the bushes.

As if on queue, Justin dashed outside with a rubber spatula in his hand as he dashed over to Winnie making her crease her eyebrows when she saw him. "What—"

"Is there a burglar?"

"No! Just one of your stupid paparazzi's!"

Justin creased his eyebrows and looked down at the paparazzi guy who was now trying to regain his composure making Justin snicker.

Ever since the news broadcast they made, the paparazzi have been all over Justin, his dad, Iris, and her father.

"Dude, get out of here, you've embarrassed yourself enough."

"But I just got some pictures of your mistress here."

"Mistress?" Justin and Winnie spoke at the same time making them give each other a disgusted look and then look back at the paparazzi guy.

"I can see the headlines now. . .Justin Bieber's secret woman cuddling him while his main woman cuddles a pillow."

Winnie creased her eyebrows. "You do know the definition of a mistress. . .right?"

"Yeah, Iris and I aren't even married."

Jesus Christ, Winnie thought.

"Come on! Let me do my job!"

"Yeah? And how about I do mine and kick your ass?" Justin asked as he tilted his head to the side making Winnie watch the action.

Damn, Winnie thought.

"But—"

Justin scoffed. "Okay, time to go, dude."

"But—"

"I have a spatula. . .and I ain't afraid to use it."

My fucking hero, Winnie thought.

Winnie rolled her eyes and watched the paparazzi guy crease his eyebrows and rise up from the ground and make his way out the back way and hopping the fence to exit.

"Wait, come back!"

The paparazzi guy cleared his throat and slowly turned around and walked back over to Justin and saw him hold his hand out.

Sighing heavily, he took the cartridge out of the camera and handed it to Justin making him smirk and watch him head back to the fence to hop it.

Justin puffed out a breath and looked down at Winnie seeing her looking up at him with a small closed mouth smile, she then simply cleared her throat and opened her laptop.

Justin wanted to have just a simple conversation with her right about now, even if it's just a conversation about what the weather for the day would be even though he could look it up in his phone.

But instead, he bit the inside of his cheek and headed back into the house without uttering a word as Winnie covered her mouth and watched Justin walk away.