CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE PT. II

˚˚˚
4TH OF JULY SPARKS
( CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE PT. II )
LOTS AND LOTS OF CHAMPAGNE AND THE WEEKND MUSIC.

˚˚˚

Justin paced the waiting room of the hospital as he waited for the doctors to tell them about Winnie, it had currently been twenty minutes and Justin was growing more agitated by the minute.

"Justin. . .you need to sit down."

"I-I can't sit down, Jade."

Jade pursed her lips as she watched Justin go back to pacing the waiting room, she then heard the sound of the elevator ding making her look to see Peter coming back with their water bottles.

Once he walked up to Justin and Jade, he sat down next to Jade and passed her the water bottle making her smile and thank him.

"How can you guys be so calm?"

"Because we know she'll be okay, the more you pace, the more scared you become, Justin. Trust me."

Justin sucked on his bottom lip momentarily as he looked at Jade seeing her pleading eyes for him to sit down next to her.

Finally, Justin let out a shaky breath and sat down in the seat next to Jade and rested his forearms onto his thighs as Jade patted his back.

Just then, the sound of the elevator made Jade look over again and see Iris coming out of it as her heels clicked on the hard surface.

"Is Winnie okay?"

Justin popped his head up and looked to see Iris and felt himself getting upset, shooting his body up from the seat and over to Iris, he found himself so close to herself, Iris actually felt intimidated — she'd never seen him like that.

"Justin—"

"Did you do this? Iris you've been a real bitch. . .but this is too far, Winnie's in the hospital!"

Iris scoffed. "You think I had something to do with that? Justin, I don't kill people! It was an accident!"

"Accident my ass! How did you even know which hospital we were at?"

"Jade told me."

Justin creased his eyebrows and turned around to Jade. "Jade, what the fuck?!"

"Don't yell at me! She wanted to know!"

"I sent everyone home. . .they said they hope Winnie's okay."

Justin scoffed and backed away from Iris and ran a hand through his hair as he plopped back down into his seat as Iris stood up with her arms crossed.

"You know. . .if anything happens to her, it's your conscience it'll be on."

"But—"

The sound of the door to the ICU creaked open and everyone looked to see a doctor walking over to Justin making him rise up quickly and meet him halfway.

"Mr. Bieber?"

"Yes, sir."

"Ms. Stone will be fine, luckily, the amount of coconut she ingested wasn't enough to see her into shock. She'll be free to go whenever she's ready."

Justin let out a breath. "Thank you, doc."

"Here's an Epi pen, Ms. Stone will need it on her if she runs into anymore allergic reactions."

The doctor reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a small dark blue bag and passed it to Justin making him take it and nod. "Can we see her?"

"One at a time, but yes, room 12."