CHAPTER NINETEEN

˚˚˚
KISSES & CO-PLANNERS
( CHAPTER NINETEEN )
DID YOU FEEL SPARKS? DID IT TURN YOU ON?

˚˚˚

"What do you think for the interior design? White and gold or black and gold?"

Winnie creased her eyebrows and watched Iris sit down next to her at the kitchen table as she tried her best to eat her pancakes in peace.

"Uh. . .I think you should decide."

"Winnie this is your birthday."

"And my decision, so there you go." Winnie spoke out before giving a closed mouth smile and patting Iris's arm as she hopped up from the kitchen table with her plate of pancakes.

Winnie went to head for the entrance of the kitchen and stopped at the entrance when Justin ran into her making her purse her lips.

"Morning."

"Good morning. . ."

Winnie cleared her throat and headed around Justin as he puffed out a breath and ran his hands through his hair as he walked up to the fridge and Iris tilted her head to watch.

"I was thinking of making her party gold everything, like The Great Gatsby."

"That should be. . .nice."

"Justin, I'm trying to do something nice. . .give me credit, baby."

Justin slammed the fridge shut. "Whatever you're planning on doing, cancel it. Winnie has nothing to do with us!"

"She has everything to do with it."

"I won't let you hurt her, Iris. . .," Justin murmured softly as he reached out to the fruit basket on the kitchen island and took an apple. "I'm serious."

Iris clenched her jaw slightly and watched Justin take a bite from his apple and make his way out of the kitchen and leaving her by herself.

˚˚˚

"I'm just saying, it's kind of weird that Cruella De Vil is planning your birthday party. . .she hates you."

Winnie snickered. "You're not the only one who's surprised."

Jade hummed in response as her and Winnie searched through the clothing rack for something to wear at Winnie's birthday party.

"Is there a theme?"

"The Great Gatsby — which is one of my favorite books. . .how does she know what I like?"

"Winnie, please, she probably just correlated the rich people of the book with the fact that it's your birthday."

"So. . .you're saying she's using my birthday as a decoy to play dress up?"

Jade shrugged. "The world may never know."

Winnie giggled and shook her head as she went back to searching the clothing rack, she cleared her throat and side eyed Jade. "I have something to tell you."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, just don't freak out."

Jade rose an eyebrow. "You know who you're talking to, right?"

"Okay. . .Justin kissed me yesterday—"

Before Winnie could tell Jade to lower her voice, Jade had already let out a loud squeal and started to frantically slap Winnie's arms making her laugh and try to shush her.