CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

˚˚˚
MISTAKES & CONTRACTS
( CHAPTER SEVENTEEN )
AS LONG AS BIEBER ENTERPRISES IS STILL UP AND RUNNING, WE'RE A COUPLE.❞

˚˚˚

Winnie poured herself a glass of orange juice as she let out a short yawn in the process, once she poured the juice, she put it back in the fridge as the sounds of footsteps made her turn around.

Winnie looked to see Justin walking into the kitchen with nothing but his black sweatpants that sagged a bit to show his black Calvin Klein's.

"Good morning."

"Why are you up so early?"

"Couldn't sleep, you?" Justin asked with a raised eyebrow as he walked over to the fridge and opened it to get the orange juice out as well.

"Writing."

Winnie motioned with her head to her laptop that sat at the kitchen table so Justin could see, he nodded and licked his lips as he poured himself some juice and sat the juice down onto the kitchen island as he watched Winnie walk back over to her laptop.

As she sat back down and went back to typing away about her book, Justin leaned his head over a bit to catch a glimpse at the screen.

"How's the book coming?"

Winnie hummed in response and sharply inhaled a breath as her fingers typed away at the laptop, Justin pursed his lips and walked over to Winnie and looked over her shoulder to read.

Feeling his presence, Winnie gasped and slammed the laptop shut making him crease his eyebrows and chuckle. "What's the problem?"

"It's. . .not finished."

"I saw something about kissing, Ms. Stone, are you writing a chapter about sex?"

Winnie's cheeks heated. "You're so annoying."

"What? It's not like we haven't done it before. . .," Justin shrugged as he sat down in the chair across from Winnie's seeing her red cheeks. "Wait, you've done it before. . .right?"

"Not. . .exactly."

"Are you a virgin? Writing a romance novel. . .where there's sex in like every 8 chapters?"

Winnie sighed. "This is so awkward."

"Why? We're adults, we can talk about sex."

"Justin. . .I don't want to talk about this."

"Okay. . .but one question."

Winnie rolled her eyes. "What?"

"If you've never had sex, how do you describe it in your book?"

"Justin, I just. . .have a figurative imagination, now this conversation is over." Winnie spoke out as rolled her eyes and took her orange juice and laptop and got up from the table.

"Winnie, wait!"

"What?"

"Come with me somewhere. . .a morning walk?"

"Justin, I don't want to."

Justin rose up from his chair. "Please? We both could use this."

Winnie sighed softly and pursed her lips as she nodded slowly and watched Justin smile wide and hop up from the chair and take Winnie's laptop and orange juice and sit it on the kitchen island.