CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

˚˚˚
NOW OR NEVER
( CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE )
I CAN'T ASK YOU TO DO SOMETHING FOR ME THAT I CAN'T DO FOR YOU.

˚˚˚

"So you told him to wait until Saturday?"

"Yep."

Jade laughed softly. "You realize how crazy that sounds, right?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well. . .you two seem to be at the point where it might be toxic to be together."

"Toxic?"

Jade turned on her turning signal and switched lanes. "Yeah. . .like if you go back with him you'll have to forget what happened."

"But. . .I can't."

"So do you really want to be with him?"

Winnie looked down at her lap and sharply inhaled a breath as Jade glanced her way and licked her lips before looking back at the road.

"Look, I'm not saying get married to him or anything. . .just think about what you're going to say. . .okay?"

"Yeah, you're right."

And with that, the truck got quiet again making Jade reach the radio knob and turn up the radio as the sound of Girls Like You by Maroon 5 started to play on their drive home.

˚˚˚

"When was this transfer made?"

"About an hour ago, sir."

Justin nodded and rubbed his jawline. "Okay, thanks."

The bank teller nodded and closed Justin's folder and watched Justin get up from his seat at his desk and made his way out of the bank and over to the limousine where Frank waited inside.

Seeing Justin, he got out of the car and waited for him to come to the door before opening it, but just before he got in, he touched his shoulder and smiled.

"You're doing a good thing, Justin. Jeremy would be proud of you."

"Thanks, Frank."

Frank nodded and dropped his hand from his shoulder and let Justin slip inside of the the limousine and shut the door behind him.

Once he was back in the driver's seat, he looked into his mirror as Justin licked his lips and looked down at his phone to see if he got any new messages.

"She'll do what's right, Mr. Bieber."

"It's Justin. . .and I hope so, Frank."

Frank hummed. "Where to?"

"Back home."

Frank nodded and put the limousine in drive as Justin rolled the back window up and let himself relax in the leather seats as he let out a low huff.

One more day, Justin thought.

˚˚˚

"Are you sure you'll be okay? You don't need me to cancel with Peter?"

Winnie turned around and looked at Jade from behind the couch and let out a small laugh as she looked at her outfit, she was dressed in a silk button up off the shoulder top tucked into a pair of black and white striped trouser pants with black heels to match with her hair in a neat bun on top of her head.