CHAPTER SIX

˚˚˚
FIRST DATE & FIRST FIGHT
( CHAPTER SIX )
BETTER KEEP THAT BITCH ON A LEASH, BIEBER.❞

˚˚˚

Winnie woke up to the faint sound of squealing and laughs making her crease her eyebrows and turn in her bed as she sharply inhaled a breath.

Just ignore it, Winnie thought.

Only she couldn't. The sounds just kept going on.

Winnie huffed heavily and removed her sheets from her body and looked over at her digital clock and saw that it was almost 7 o'clock.

She puffed one of her curls out of her face with her breath and jumped out of bed and quickly walked out of her bedroom and out to the source of the sound.

Once she got to the source, she found herself at the pool area and seeing Justin in the pool playing with Iris making her cross her arms over her chest when they saw her too.

"How was your nap, sleepyhead?"

"I don't think you want my answer."

"What's the matter? Woke up on the wrong side of the bed?" Iris asked as she creased her eyebrows and placed her sunglasses on the bridge of her nose.

"No, just got a bitchy wake up call."

"Pardon?"

"Nothing!" Winnie shouted as she turned around and made her way back into the house and slamming the door shut making Justin and Iris jump.

Once Winnie was back inside, she groaned and lazily walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge to grab the almond milk and grabbed the box of Cheerios.

Once she poured herself a bowl and sat down at the kitchen table, she had finally felt a little bit more calm making her let out a breath through her nostrils as she chewed her cereal.

But it was quickly interrupted.

The sound of the door opening and Justin coming into the house with Iris giggling loud made Winnie pause from eating her cereal and slamming her spoon down into the bowl making a loud clinking noise.

"Winnie, how are you, dear? You look a little pale, babe."

Winnie clenched her jaw. "Just haven't been out as much, Iris."

"Oh. . .poor thing, no car?"

"Iris, honestly I don't want to have this conversation with you. . .can I eat my cereal in peace?"

"Sure. . ."

"Thank you."

"Are you leaving soon though?" Iris asked softly as she leaned against the wall near the fridge making Winnie sigh heavily and shrug her shoulders.

"I have—"

"Can you try and leave in about an hour or so? Justin and I need some alone time."

Alone time my ass, Winnie thought.

"Got it."

Winnie huffed and quickly picked up her bowl, knowing she wouldn't be getting any peace downstairs. She made her way out of the kitchen and met Justin at the door. "Hey, Winnie."

Winnie completely ignored Justin making the smile on his face fade as he creased his eyebrows and looked at Iris seeing her picking at her acrylic nails as Justin walked in.

"That was weird, did you see that?"

"Willow? Yeah, I know. She said she wasn't feeling good."

"Winnie."