CHAPTER ELEVEN

˚˚˚
TWO LIES & ONE TRUTH
( CHAPTER ELEVEN )
SUCCESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER.

˚˚˚

"Hell no!"

Iris huffed and rolled her eyes as her father and Jeremy began to argue again as she let her eyes fall on Justin who had his eyes squinted as he watched his father argue with Iris's.

"Okay, just stop!"

"Iris, honey, I will not let this bastard make a business deal with us!"

Justin stepped up. "That's my father you're talking about, watch it."

"Oh excuse me, hot shot."

"Hey, let's all calm down. . .you didn't even hear me out, daddy."

Iris's father huffed and looked over at Jeremy and saw his jaw clenched slightly as he stood at the edge of his desk side eyeing him.

"Go on, darling."

"Justin and I are dating. . .," Iris spoke out as she watched Jeremy and Mike's shocked expression making her hold her hands up for them to wait. "I know, but it would be great for business to go public."

"Are you serious?"

"Dad."

"Justin, be honest with yourself, okay? You and Iris aren't the fucking Kardashian's."

Iris sighed softly. "That's why that's the effect part of the idea."

"Well what's the cause?"

Iris pursed her lips and fiddled with her fingers as she met eyes with her father seeing him standing up with his arms crossed over his chest and his bushy dark brown eyebrows creased.

"You make a business deal with Mr. Bieber. . .together."

"Bullshit, why would I make a deal with the devil?"

Justin rolled his eyes and watched his father's facial expression — to his surprise, he was deep in thought and looking down at the floor making him walk over to him slowly as Iris continued talking to her father.

"Dad."

"Hm? Yeah."

"Penny for your thoughts?"

"Please, Justin, my ideas cost more than that."

Justin snickered. "Just an expression, dad."

Jeremy hummed in response and then slowly looked over to Iris and her father still talking to each other about the idea before slowly sighing and shaking his head as his eyes met Justin.

"Do you really like her, son?"

"Yes, why?"

"Well. . .if Mike doesn't mind. . .," Jeremy murmured slowly but then raised his voice a bit for Mike to hear making him look his way, as did Iris. "I'd like to partner up on this."

Iris squealed softly and smiled wide as she held her hands up to her lips as the room fell silent and everyone's eyes fell on Mike who was thinking out the idea.

"Ah, what the hell."

Iris squealed a bit louder and watched Mike and Jeremy let out a hearty laugh and meet halfway for a handshake as Justin and Iris met halfway for a kiss.

After a few seconds, the two pulled away and looked at their father's already talking about how they will start the plan.

Justin smiled down at Iris as her arm lie wrapped around his waist and his around hers with her head on his chest. "You know. . .maybe this is good."