EPILOGUE PT. II

˚˚˚
OUR HAPPY ENDING
( EPILOGUE PT. II )
EVERYONE DESERVES A HAPPY ENDING, EVEN US.

˚˚˚

Winnie heard the sound of her dressing room open and in came Sydney and Mrs. Henderson making her sit down her phone into her lap and smile.

"Yes?"

"Are you ready for the book signing and reading?"

Winnie puffed out a breath. "A little nervous."

"Don't be, you're going to do great."

Winnie nodded and watched the two of them leave out of her dressing room, leaving her to an empty room as she sat in her chair and picked her phone back up.

Unlocking it, she went to her contacts and looked at Justin's number, it was almost like it was taunting her to press it so she could hear Justin's voice.

But she had to remember what Justin said, she didn't want to mess anything up, but it had been 5 months already, was it too late?

Winnie snapped out of her thoughts at the sound of a knock on the dressing room door making her hop up from her seat and straighten out her burgundy colored pencil skirt and clear her throat as she placed her phone down onto the edge of the makeup table.

Speed walking out of the dressing room, Winnie headed out and toward the elevator with her bodyguard by her side as she stepped inside and made her way to the lobby.

But little did she know, leaving her phone would be something she would regret.

˚˚˚

Justin stepped off the private jet and walked down the stairs and onto the ground and was greeted by a man in a tux who was ready for him to step into the limousine.

"Thank you."

"Enjoy your flight, sir?"

"Yeah. . .," Justin murmured softly as he slipped one leg into the limousine and paused before letting out a soft laugh. "But the destination will be better."

"Where to?"

"Manhattan."

The man nodded and let Justin slip inside the limousine before shutting the door back and walking to the passenger side and slipping inside and telling the driver where to go.

Once Justin felt the limousine drive off, he let out a small sigh and looked down at his phone's black screen and bit the inside of his cheek.

"Don't be a pussy. . .not now."

Justin cleared his throat and unlocked his phone and went into his messages and scrolled to find Winnie's name and went to type her a message.

Winnie: i know we said we'd wait. . .but i'm in ny and i'll be seeing you when i can, it would help if you tell me? i came to see you.

Justin pressed send and locked his phone back and leaned himself back against the leather seat and prayed that Winnie would text him back.

˚˚˚

Winnie let her right hand glide across the first page of every copy of her book that everyone had grabbed off the shelves to buy and have her signature inside — some read the book already and wanted her to sign it personally.

Winnie smiled up at the woman who just got the last signature for the hour, she then sighed heavily and massaged her palm and sat down the sharpie.