CHAPTER SEVEN

˚˚˚
CONFLICTED & CONFUSED
( CHAPTER SEVEN )
IF THERE'S SOMETHING YOU WANT TO TELL ME, SAY IT.❞

˚˚˚

Justin walked into the kitchen with his phone in his palm as he scrolled through his Instagram feed when he looked up to see Winnie at the kitchen table asleep on top of her laptop's keyboard.

Justin chuckled softly and shook his head as he walked over to the kitchen table and listened to Winnie's faint snoring for a moment and then sliding his phone into the pocket of his sweatpants.

Justin then hummed to himself and tilted his head in thought of how he'd wake Winnie up, just then a thought came to mind making him grin widely.

He rubbed his hands together and then took his right and lifted it as high as he could before forcefully bringing it down to bang on to kitchen table.

"Wake up!"

Winnie was scared so bad that she jumped and fell to the left and out of the chair with a sharp gasp and a loud thud making Justin snicker.

"You fucking asshole. . ."

Winnie groaned as the throbbing sensation formed in her left shoulder as she rose up from the floor to see Justin biting his bottom lip to prevent a laugh.

"Are you okay? I was just trying to wake you."

"I hate you so much."

"Oh, Winnie, that's not the morning spirit I was looking for!" Justin shouted out as he clapped his hands together making Winnie jolt again as she rubbed her tired eyes.

"I lost track of time. . .I was working on my book. All I know was so much was flowing and then I wanted some coffee. .so I came down here and crashed here."

Justin rose an eyebrow and opened the fridge and grabbed some orange juice and then proceeded to grab two glasses. "Don't you have a bedtime, Ms. Stone?"

"Don't you ever mind your business?"

"Oh, Winnie, it's my job to know everyone's business."

Winnie rolled her eyes and shook her head as she watched Justin walk up to her with the other glass of orange juice, she smiled and took it from his hold and thanked him.

Justin then sat down in the chair across from Winnie and watched her take a sip of her orange juice and start her laptop up as silence fell over them.

He took the opportunity to take his phone back out an scroll through Instagram again and check some of his Twitter feed while he was at it.

"So how was your date with—"

Justin stopped himself when he looked up to see Winnie resting her chin in the palm of her hand as it rested on the edge of the kitchen table.

Justin sighed softly and chuckled as he looked at Winnie. He got out of his seat and walked over to Winnie's side and picked her up and decided to take her upstairs to her bedroom.

Once he was upstairs, he kicked the door open with his foot and carried Winnie into her bedroom, the instant smell of that perfume he's smelled on Winnie before hitting his nostrils as he entered.

Justin bit his bottom lip softly as he gently placed Winnie down onto the mattress — only to have her moan in her sleep and grab onto Justin's shirt.

Justin creased his eyebrows and went to pull his shirt away only to have Winnie pull him closer by his shirt making him lie down in the bed with her.