CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE PT. I

˚˚˚
ALLERGIES & APOLOGIES
( CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE PT. I )
THERE WILL ALWAYS BE THINGS IN LIFE WE WANT BUT CAN'T ACTUALLY HAVE.

˚˚˚

"Wake up, hoe! It's your birthday!"

Winnie jumped in her bed as the blinds opened up making her groan at the sudden light shining into her bedroom and onto her face.

Sharply inhaling a breath, she stretched her arms under the sheets and let out a small yawn and before she knew it, the sound of Birthday Cake by Rihanna started blasting from her speaker by Jade.

Jade started to shout and clap to the beat as she danced around Winnie's bed making her open one eye and smile up at her.

He want that cake, cake, cake

Ooh baby I like it, it's so excited

Jade continued to dance around Winnie in hopes of her getting out of bed, but all Winnie did was sit in bed amused by her dancing.

"Winnie, get up! This is your birthday alarm."

"No. . .I'm so comfortable and I'm enjoying watching this."

Jade huffed. "Well, I commence phase two."

Walking to the edge of Winnie's bed, she took her white blanket and yanked it off the bed and off of Winnie's body.

Winnie sharply inhaled a breath at the action, feeling the cool sensation of the room touch her exposed legs making her crease her eyebrows.

Winnie groaned and rose her head up from her soft pillows while rubbing her still tired eyes. "Was that necessary?"

"What is going on in here? Another one of your slumber parties?" Justin asked as he walked into Winnie's bedroom with a bowl of cereal in his hands with an eyebrow raised.

"Justin, get out."

"Get out? Oh, babygirl, that's not what you said last night."

Winnie gasped softly as Justin looked from her to Jade and back to her and winked before heading out of her bedroom making Jade's jaw drop as she plopped onto Winnie's bed.

"Bitch, tell me everything."

"It. . .nothing happened last night. . .except—"

"Except?"

Winnie momentarily bit her bottom lip. "We kind of showered together?"

"Winnie. . .how the hell do you kind of shower with Justin Bieber?"

"He just helped me wash my back. . ."

"So. . .no sex?" Jade asked in a whisper as Winnie's cheeks heated and she shook her head making Jade groan and roll her eyes.

"It was just a shower."

"Winnie, you're getting dicked down tonight."

"Jade! Stop!"

Jade creased her eyebrows. "What? It's true."

Winnie scoffed as she shook her head and reached over to her phone and saw that she had a text from Iris making her sigh heavily and unlock her phone to reply.

Crazy Bitch: unlock the door please, i have the party favors!!

Winnie rolled her eyes. "Showtime."