Introduction

Hey everyone.
Welcome to my book :)

*I did write this a while ago, so I'm sorry if it's a bit cringe- I've got some newer work you could check out *

*I'm back to say that it is cringe, but its a light hearted story that I wrote when I was really young, so don't take it too seriously. I'd like to think that my writing has improved.*

I really hope you enjoy it, I'm just going to write it for fun because lately I've been craving to write something.

So please don't judge me if my writing isn't the best, I'm really trying to improve.

I'm also trying to write a captivating book so hopefully you can all find this relatable or funny.

As you guys will notice, while reading the book there are italics which separate the story, kind of pausing real life so that the characters point of view is shown. So I hope you guys catch on :).

Also I'm not going to keep you here long but I'd love for you guys to interact with me and let me know how you like the book.
Comment and vote and share if you'd like!

I just wanted to let all you guys know a bit about the way I run :)

1. No copying or translations are allowed, unless permission has been given.

2. I'm here to write so that you guys can enjoy the book, and feel like you are the character, so please leave feedback.

3. All feedback is appreciated. Positive and negative. Please comment what you think, even if its criticism, as it helps me better the book and as a writer.

4. The quicker you guys read and vote, the more chapters and the quicker they'll come.

Okay without further ado let's get on with the book.