Part 31

Arabella's POV

"I can explain." I say turning away from my locker towards them.

After a whole explanation, Mackenzie looked at me with confusion, but slowly, her face twists into one of anger.

"I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU DIDNT TELL ME LIKE YOU KN-"

I knew this would happen and that's why I couldn't just tell her. She's so upset and I get it because she's a dancer and she's always wanted to meet her, well me.

Okay continue....

"-OW HOW MUCH I ADORED HER AND HOW MUCH I WANTED TO MEET HER- well you -BUT TURNS OUT IVE BEEN BEST FRIENDS WITH HER THE WHOLE TIME."

"I know Kenz, and I didn't mean to upset you, but I couldn't just tell my best friend straight up and casually be like how was your weekend kenz, oh I'm Juliet Doherty, mine was great thanks, because I new you'd react li-"

"I'm best friends with Juliet Doherty." I think I heard her whisper, her eyes wide open.

"Wait wha-"

"IM BEST FRIENDS WITH JULIET DOHERTY." She exclaims squealing and jumping into my arms.

"Shhhhh." I say, adley giggling while I pat Kenzie on the back.

"I'm still the same person, it's just that you guys now know that I dance." I say quietly, causing her to nod slowly. "Okay cool, now can we please keep this on the down low, and not shout it out the the whole school. The last thing I want is for this to get on social media."

Mackenzie was about to say something, but the words that came out definitely did not belong to her.

"Oh, you didn't see did you?" My ears cringe at the voice, as I turn my body around to see Chloe standing there, with a smirk plastered on her face.

I stare at her with confusion, trying to figure out what she meant, "See what?" I ask cluelessly.

She takes out her phone, tapping and scrolling a bit before looking up and smirking evilly once again. She looks back down and starts to read what she sees.

"This just in, 4 time national winner Juliet Doherty, has been hiding a big secret. 17 year old Juliet is actually 17 year old Arabella Mae Mendes,
-@Arabellamae from Duvall High School.

What a big secret?, what's the reason behind it? Will you still look up to her? Are we still rooting for her?

I look at her, in shock. As I was about to open my mouth to speak, she cut me off.

"And this Arabella is why you shouldn't keep secrets, I mean you can't dance, which confuses me, but it's not good to hide secrets, but don't worry, they're bound to come out one way or another. If you ever want help again, you know where to fi-"

"How could you??" Mackenzie exclaims. I hold my arm out in front of her signaling that I'll handle this.

"Why?" I ask, turning back to Chloe.

"What do you mean why?"

"Why would you do that?" I ask again, genuinely confused.

"Why not sweetie, you should know better than to take what's mine." She says, before flicking her hair and strutting off. She stops, turning around to face me, "Oh and don't forget Arabella I always get what I want, stay away from him."