Part 2

"I'm done" I said putting my paint brush down onto the easel.

"That's very beautiful Bella." Miss Monroe, my art teacher, since first year high school said looking at my painting, making me smile before thanking her.

Mondays are killers, I'm sure you can all agree, but this year we start off with art class which is refreshing.

"I'm starting to regret taking art as one of my subjects " Mackenzie said, looking at her painting frowning. Then turning to gawk at mine.

"Okay honestly Mackenzie, you didn't even use paint, what did you expect

"Okay honestly Mackenzie, you didn't even use paint, what did you expect." Adley said laughing.

"Not fair" Mackenzie said taking Daley's paintbrush and covering over the painting even more.

"Okay everyone, the bell is going to ring, so please start cleaning up." Miss Monroe says to the class.

I get up with my paintbrushes in my right hand and the pallet in my left and walk to the sink. Suddenly my foot gets caught between someone's easel, causing me to fly forward.

Mackenzie and Adley just stand there laughing, while I look up in embarrassment.

"Tom, I am so sorry." I said, looking down at the paint all over his once white shirt.

Okay so incase you haven't picked it up yet, I'm super clumsy, so I guess you can say that this happens a lot.

"Okay it was a mistake, please don't!" I say  backing away from his outstretched paintbrush.

"Oh I wouldn't dream of it." He said smirking obviously knowing that in the next step I took I would walk straight into an easel, falling right down on top of it.

Just to my luck it knocks the shelf with buckets of paint, which decide to loose balance and topple over dripping onto l my head.

"We should go clean up before our next class." Tom says holding up his hands in surrender, holding out his hand to help me up. I nod, accepting his hand as we walk to the gym with Kenzie and Adley walk behind us carrying our bags avoiding us at all costs.