Part 18

Friday afternoon

"And five six seven eight and one." Ms K shouts as I finish of the dance, rolling onto the floor. "That was incredible Bella, it's really improving."

"Thank you Ms K." I say standing up after two minutes and grabbing my bag, flinging it over my shoulder as I turn to walk out the door.

"I hope you're practicing for your audition for the Royal London Ballet, if you're planning to get your bursary there next year."

Incase you're wondering, last year when our studio put on the Nutcracker, there were scouts there from The Royal London Ballet and they offered me an audition for Swan Lake for their company. If I make it, then I get the bursary to the company and get to be in the actual production.

I know, no pressure right?

"Yes Ms k, thank you for the opportunity, I won't let you down." I say smiling.

"No need to thank me, it's all your talent. Good luck Bella." I say goodbye and walk out of the studio and climb into my dads car.

"Hey kiddo, how was class."

"It was good thanks dad, just need to keep practicing for the audition."

As soon as I got home, I immediately went upstairs to the studio. Despite the fact that I have just come from dancing, I still have to practice for the audition. Even if it's just a little bit a day.

Soon after I decided to run a warm bath to relax my muscles.

After I'm done,I climb out the bath, putting on a pair of black matching pair of pajamas and pull on a grey hoodie over them. I quickly dry my hair, not caring what it looks like because straight after its dry, I pull it up into a messy bun. I turn around to look in the mirror to check what I look like, not that it matters anyways and get ready to go down for dinner.

I grab my phone and walk down the steps, with a small hop in my walk.

"Honey, will you please go call your brother for supper?" I hear my mom ask me as soon as I get to the bottom of the stairs.

"Yeah sure, where is he?" I asked her as I walk to the entrance of the kitchen.

"Music room." Once she answers, I turned back around and made my way to the music room.

"Talk is cheap my darling, when you're feeling right at home, I wanna make you move with confidence I wanna be with you alone." 

I hear some singing from afar as I walk up the passage towards the music room. He must be playing around a bit. I walk right to the open room and see Shawn sitting down playing the piano. Not wanting to interrupt, I stand there silently waiting for the song he was playing to end.

"Said help me help you start it
You're too comfortable to know
Throwing out those words
Oh, you gotta feel it on your own."
The songs ends while i stand there clapping.

"Okay wow, that was incredible, you're hiding that in the shower? Like I genuinely thought you mea-"

"Hey Belle." he says chuckling coming towards me and lightly hugging me, placing a small kiss on my cheek causing me to blush.

"Hey Haz." I say softly, blushing causing Shawn to Laugh while he closes the piano up, looking over at us.

"Okay well mom told me to call you down for supper." I tell Shawn.

"Okay cool, coming now, let me just let Harry out." He tells me, nodding to him, I turn around and go back downstairs.

"He's coming now." I tell my mom and take a seat on the couch in the Living room.

"Okay sweetie." She says, do you think she's alright, she never speaks to me unless she calls me Arabella and it's to scold me.

A few minutes later, Shawn and Harry come down stairs and going to talk to my mom, I take the chance to look at Harry to see he's wearing black jeans, a loose white T-shirt with a denim jacket, and he looks absolutely perfect.

Next thing I know, he's winking at me, making me blush and bringing me back to reality, to notice that his eyes are now focused on me and not my mom. I stand up and walk towards the kitchen to grab a glass of water.

"Thank you for having me over, Bev, I'll be back later." Harry says to my mom smiling.

"Oh you're not staying? Arabella why did you not invite Harry to stay for dinner, how rude of you." She says, causing me to look at her with a confused expression written across my face.

"She actually did offer, I was going to come back after dinner,  I just wanted to grab a bag because I'm going to sleep over if that's alright."

"Oh of course darling, well I'll see you later." She says smiling and turning off to walk into the dining room to go set the table.

"My mom loves you, it's so funny. " Shawn says to Harry causing them to both laugh. I turn back around continuing on my way towards the kitchen to grab my glass of water, that I have been craving.

"Yep, more than she loves me." I mumble under my breath so none of them could hear me. I grab a glass of water, placing it down and hopping onto the granite counter. I sit there intently scrolling through Instagram. 

"Are you alright?" I hear a voice, which shocks me, resulting in the water splashing out of the glass all over his shirt in front of me. My eyes stuck to his shirt for quite a while.

"It's a good thing I'm going home to shower then, and when I come back, how about we watch a movie?" He says causing me to giggle and look up at him and away from his shirt.

"What about Shawn?" I ask him genuinely.

"Well I mean he's more than welcome to join us, not too sure if he'd want to though." He says, causing me to chuckle.

"I'm sorry about your shirt." I say after a few seconds of us looking at each-other in the silence before her steps between my legs.

"You know, if you wanted me to take off my shirt, all you had to do is ask."