Part 44

Arabella's POV
Four days later
I stretch my arms out, after waking up, only to feel the empty bed besides me.

"Morning love." I hear the raspy voice which I have missed so much. I sit up, crossing my legs with my hands in my lap as I look towards the doorway, where harry is standing topless leaning against the door post. His hair was messy but he still managed to look perfect. I slowly lick my lips while I just continue to take him in.

"I could honestly get used to this." I say causing him to smile.

"You know love, pictures last longer." He says, making me lean over and open the draw to grab my camera out of the pedestal.

I lift the camera to my eye as he quirks his eyebrow up with a smirk across his face as I snap the photo.

"Mmh I know they do." I say biting my lip as I look down at the photo. "I really don't understand how someone can be so perfect." I say under my breath to myself.

"I heard that." I hear him whisper in my ear, causing me to jump and almost drop my camera.

"Harry!" I exclaimed, as I whip around to see him lying innocently on the bed next to me. "You nearly made me drop my camera." I say pouting before turning it off and placing it back into the pedestal.

"Nearly, but didn't." He says before grabbing my waist and pulling me down right next to him as I close my eyes. "You are so so perfect." He says gently running his thumb over my cheek.

The way he says it, makes my chest flutter as I look up at him through my eyelashes as I rest on his bicep which is under my head.

"I am so in love with you." He continues, making me fall even further in love with him.

"I'm in love with you too. Like I honestly don't even think I can explain it." I say softly back to him, making him smile as he leans down and kisses my lips softly.

"So baby, what have you been doing for the last few months since you got here?" He asks me.

"Ummm, besides being at the company and the occasional shopping center or coffee shop, I've kinda just stayed here." I say giggling as he stares down at me. "Home sweet home you know?"

"Wait so you're telling me you haven't gone sightseeing? Like you haven't explored your new home?"

"Nope."

"Okay well, get up, I'm taking you on a tour." He says gently sitting up, making me sit up with him.

"You are so cute when you're excited." I say and watch as he practically jumps into the bathroom to get ready.

After a while, I finish dressing, putting on warm clothes before walking over to Harry as he stands in the kitchen on his phone.

I wrap my arms around his torso as I reach him, making him hum in delight.

"Are you ready to go love?" He says, locking his phone and slipping it into his pocket.

"Yep." I say, letting go of his waist and holding onto his hand. He leans down and pecks my cheek, before I grab my camera. We both walk out the door and onto the streets of London.

"I cannot believe you have not been around yet! This place is perfect for you, it screams photographer aesthetic." He says making me laugh.

"You make me feel as if I've missed out on meeting the queen or something." I say rolling my eyes. "You know- actually don't reply to that." I say when I see his mouth open. He shuts his mouth and laughs.

"So love where to first?" He says turning to face me, while I tilt my head to look up at him.

"Aren't you the one that's supposed to be giving me the tour?" I ask giggling.