Part 23

Tuesday
Arabella's POV

"Thanks for the lift, do you maybe wanna come in?" I ask leaning against the window of his car. He nods, parking the car on the side and hopping out of the car to join me.

I then see Chloe walking towards the studio from across the road. I look down worried about what she would do when she saw me and Harry together and turn towards him.

"Um Harry." I say, causing him to look down into my eyes showing that he was listening. A simple action, but it still had the power to make my knees weaken. 

"You don't have to come in if you don't want to, I mean, I get why you wouldn't, because of Chloe and all." I say causing him to smile down at me and lace our fingers together.

"Don't worry baby. I'm here for you not Chloe." He says, causing me to blush at the new pet name.

We walk into the studio, with our hands laced together, causing Ms K to look at me smiling.

"And who might this be Bella." She says walking towards me, as we are the only ones in the room so far.

"This is Harry." I say smiling back at her, while he leans forward to shake her hand.

After talking for a few minutes, it turns out that it was only me and Chloe in the class tonight. This never happened with only two people as it was an open class for anyone to join.

"So is he your boyfriend?" Ms K says to me nudging my arm playfully, causing me to blush.

"Not boyfriend, he's my um. We're together. Actually I don't even know that." I say shrugging, causing her to chuckle.

"He seems like a keeper, don't loose him." She winks, before walking to her speaker and playing some music for the class to begin.

Soon the class was over and I told Harry that I'd be two seconds, because I had to run to Ms K's office to help her with something. I actually went to go sort out costumes for nationals, and obviously couldn't do it in front of Chloe.

I came back into the room and I stood there quietly, trying to figure out what was going on, because of course it had something to do with the fact that Chloe was standing between Harry's legs looking down at him smirking, with her hands around his neck.

I didn't really know what to do, so I stepped back and went to the bathroom, to splash my face with water. Once I was done, I made my way back to the main studio, making my presence heard by walking loudly.

As I entered the studio, I bumped into Chloe, causing her to sarcastically say 'oops' before continuing to walk out.

"Where'd ya go?" Harry asked me, causing me to realize that I was just standing in the doorway.

"I had to go sort some costume details out with Ms K in her office." I say, slightly nodding at myself before walking over to go grab my bag.

Should I just tell Harry I saw and just ask him what happened? Maybe I should just ignore it, but how can I ignore it, if I know he and Chloe had history.

"Bella?" Harry asked me and I turned towards him where he was now leaning against the doorway. I tilted my head slightly trying to figure out what he said, as I obviously didn't catch it.