Part 16

Arabella's POV

"What are you doing here?" I say awkwardly gripping onto my ballet bag and looking anywhere to avoid eye contact. This is really the last thing that I wanted to deal with at the end of the day.

"I-I'm-um-Bella can we please talk" He stutters nervously.

"I guess." I say slowly opening the door to climb I into his car, placing my bag at my feet.

"I-I really don't know. All I know is that it was a huge mistake and I hate myself for going back on what I said."

"Harry, you can do whatever you want you know? We're not together." I say to him, and see his face drop even more.

"Bella, I know we aren't together, but I know that It did hurt you and I'm sorry, and that's always the last thing that I ever wanted to happen, you have to understand that." He says rubbing over his face with frustration.

I don't know what to say, because he is allowed to go back to Chloe if he wants. She's beautiful and there's nothing stopping him.

"No Bella, I don't want to go back to Chloe." He says, making me realize I said that out loud. " I don't know what got over me. Yes she is pretty but you're prettier, and you're stopping me from going back." He says looking directly in my eyes.

"Oh, well okay then, well I'll just leave and then I won't be in your way to get back Chloe." I say opening the door, placing my one foot on the pavement.

"Whoa whoa, wait Bella, that's not what I meant." He says holding my arm gently causing me to turn back to look at him.

"I-I meant that you're stopping me in the sense that you're umm, I like you and I don't want to go back to Chloe, because then whatever we might have will be completely ruined. I don't want her, I want you." He says slowly, not breaking eye contact.

"I- um I'm sorry for over reacting I guess." I say getting back into the car and moving some of the hair that had fallen from my bun out my eyes.

"No Bella, don't apologize please, it's my fault." He says shaking his head, with a disappointed look in his eyes. I couldn't find the right thing to say in the moment so I just nodded my head slowly.

The drive home was silent, still with an awkward sense in the air, but that was understandable. We drive up the driveway after harry punches in the code. I grab my bag and hop out the car, thanking him for the lift. As soon as I shut the door and walk round, he opens his window to speak to me.

"Umm, so how about that um-that coffee date, tomorrow morning ?" He asked, his nervousness shining through even more than last time he asked.

"Only if you want, like if it's too soon then it's okay, then we can uh- just do anot-"

"Haz, that sounds super nice. So you'll fetch me in the morning?" I say smiling,holding onto the strap of my ballet bag on my shoulder.

"Mmh, I like that nickname, I'll see you then." He says smiling and while I walk inside he pulls out of the driveway.

"I'm home." I shout, as I go up to the dance room to put my bag down, only to walk back downstairs for supper.

Next morning
Arabella's POV

"My my, At Waterloo Napoleon did surrender. Oh yeah
And I have met my destiny in quite a similar way. The history book on the shelf, Is always repeating itself."

I sing to Mamma Mia, one of my all time favorite movies, standing in front of my wardrobe, finally picking something to wear. After I'm dressed I dance around my room singing to the second chorus, while getting ready for school.

"Waterloo I was defeated, you won the war. Waterloo promise to love you for ever more. Waterloo couldn't escape if I wanted to. Waterloo knowing my fate is to be with you
Oh, oh Waterloo finally facing my Waterloo." I dance around with my brush in my hand as my microphone.

"Waterloo, knowing my fate is to be with you."If anyone had to see me, they'd honestly think I'm insane, like who has this much energy in the mornings.

Next thing I hear is clapping coming from the door, causing me to jump back and whip my head to the door, hugging my brush to my chest. I slowly turned my head to the clock on my table to see that I was indeed late.

"You saw nothing." I say to him, while a smirk sits on his face and a low chuckle comes out of his lips.

"Mmmh, now I know why girls take so long to get ready." He says walking closer to me.

"Well are you ready to go?" He says smiling slightly down at me.

"Umm give me a minute." I say rushing into the bathroom, receiving a laugh from Harry while I leave him standing in my room alone.

I grab some mascara and apply it, not putting on any other makeup, due to the time.

"Okay I'm done." I say walking back into the room, looking towards harry sitting on the couch.

"Okay great let's go." He says standing up and following me out the door and into his car.

"I'm actually obsessed with your car." I say to him, once we're sitting in his matt black Audi R8.

"You know, I think you like my car more than me." He playfully pouts.

"Well you can change that into a fact, because it's definitely true." I wink at him as he pulls out of my driveway and drives to the coffee shop.

"So ABBA?" He says smiling, while his eyes still focus on the road.

"Well ABBA have top quality music, and besides, it was a top quality movie." I say shrugging yet giggling a bit. "Not an ABBA fan yourself?" I ask him.

"I mean, the movie was great, but I more prefer The Rolling Stones, The Beatles, Elvis and Fleetwood Mac." He tells me.

"I love Fleetwood Mac! I mean the Beatles have some pretty cool tunes as well" I say excitedly.

"Pretty cool tunes." He mocks me, raising his left eyebrow quizzically at me while laughing.