Part 33

Likes 12038@Harrystyles: all the luck to my girl

Likes 12038
@Harrystyles: all the luck to my girl. You're gonna kill it out there.

@Harabella: you guys are so cute!

@Balletbabe: cutest couple ever.

@arabellamae: It's no football game, but thanks baby ;)
-@henry2442: oh my they are so cute
-@Charlied: I ship it so hard, that if it was the titanic, it would have already sunk.
Liked

@Harleyd: good luck to Juliet.
-@Boppity mean Arabella?
-@Diazxyt: yeah my bad. She's gonna win either way, all good.

-----------------------------------------

@Dailydanceupdates: as the world watches in anticipation, Arabella Mae Mendes, is about to take to the stage

@Dailydanceupdates: as the world watches in anticipation, Arabella Mae Mendes, is about to take to the stage. Turn on our post notifications so you know what's happening throughout the competition.

Remember that we'll keep you posted and up to date with all your daily dance news. Good luck to our very own Juliet Doherty/Arabella Mendes.

——————————————————
At the competition
Arabella's POV

I'm waiting to go backstage which is still in an hour, but I'm currently sitting in my dressing room with Harry, Shawn, Adley, Mackenzie, Tom and my dad.

Well honestly, I'm stretching on my yoga mat on the floor while they all stand around talking. Mackenzie is also competing today, but only in 3 hours time, so she's been in here with us.

"I can't believe we're competing against each other for the first time ever! I'm so scared. I mean I know you're gonna win bu-" Mackenzie starts to say before I cut her off.

"Hey don't say that, we both have an equal and fair chance at this okay?" I say to her with a genuine smile causing her to nod back at me.

"Promise me that no matter what happens, we still will be best friends." I say to her, worried because I've never had to go against one of my friends before.