Part 6

Supper
Arabella's POV

"Practice today was so good, if we practice like that everyday, we will definitely win." Shawn says to Harry.

We are currently seated at the dining room table eating supper, me in my usual seat of course, with Harry sitting directly opposite me.

He is engaged in some conversation about football with Shawn and my parents while I just sit there and listen.

Unintentionally, I look up from my plate, my gaze landing on Harry, giving me the chance to take him in for a few minutes.

He's got the most beautiful side profile, which is very close to perfect, and the way he smiles in the conversation allows his dimples to become more prominent.

My cheeks flush pink as I see Harry wink at me before returning back to his conversation, causing me to look down at my plate completely flustered and embarrassed that he caught me looking at him.

Arabella Mendes' POV
[Saturday Afternoon]

"Harry was here the other night." I tell Mackenzie, causing her eyes to widen and smirk at me.

"Not like that, that wouldn't even make sense." I say nudging her slightly.

"So then? What happened?" She asked waiting for my response.

"He stayed with for dinner." I said shrugging. "Literally nothing happened, I still barley know who he is."

"Something must have happened." she says.

"I walked right into him and fell on my bum in the middle of the dining room and kitchen." I say feeding her useless information that wouldn't actually be considered as drama, but to her anything counts.

She laughs at my clumsiness and before i get the chance to speak again, Tom jumps out of nowhere making me clutch my chest in fright.

"Not nice." I pout while he laughs before running away from me, knowing very well that I will chase after him.

As I run through the house into the kitchen after him I hear my mom speaking to my friends making me huff.

"Did she finally get a boyfriend?" My mom asks them as I walk to join them.

"Not yet but I wouldn't cross it off the list just yet." Adley teases causing me roll my eyes again.

"Very funny. Now a movie or what?" I say leading them to the movie room.

 Now a movie or what?" I say leading them to the movie room