Part 5

Arabella Mendes' POV

Can the bell just ring already. This sitting maths class that's been going on for the last hour but definitely feels much longer then that.

"Miss Mendes, the answer." The scoffing voice of my maths teacher brought me back to reality.

"224." I say easily, causing her to look shocked and the class to laugh at her expression. Just because I'm bored out of my mind, doesn't mean I don't know what's going on.

To any teachers, word of advice. If my hands up, ask away, I want to answer the question and I know and I'm confident with the answer. However, if my hand is down, I repeat down.. then don't ask me for the answer. Maybe it's because I don't know the answer or Simply because I just don't want to answer. I hate it when teachers try to catch me out.

I roll my eyes and look to my right at Tom who's grinning at what just happened.

"What are you up to today?" Tom Asks me, us being the first ones out of that painful maths class.

"I've got an hour and a half free, then I've got somewhere to be." I tell Tom.

"Well that's not suspicious." Tom says and smirks at me. "Oh is my best friend a spy. Ooo are you like lava girl, because I was obsessed with that sho-"

"You caught me, I'm a spy." I say sarcastically rolling my eyes giggling.

"Well can I come with you on your secret mission?" He asks smiling.

"Yeah, no." I say laughing.

Tom and I decided to make the most of the time and go to grab a drink at Starbucks, where we are currently seated.

"Smile." Tom says.

You all need to go get yourself a Tom. One thing that Tom learnt about me over summer break, is that I'm obsessed with photography and that I always had a camera with me. I always took photos of him, wherever we went. I guess I rubbed off on him.

"I'm a good influence, but a better photographer

"I'm a good influence, but a better photographer." I say smirking at Tom.

"Not possible. An influence yes, a better photographer, I'm giving you a run for your money love." He says laughing.

"Thanks for the lift." I say getting out of the car.

"Care to tell me where you're off to though?" Tom says.

Where I'm off to, well I'm about to say something which might seem out of character, but don't judge a book by its cover. I know I said I don't do any sports and that I'm more of the artsy person. So put them together and..