Part 3

"Saturday night." Mackenzie says, making me furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"What?" I asked her.

"We're going out" She says excitedly.

"We are?" I ask, already thinking of an excuse to get out of this -most likely 'frat party plan'-

Another thing you should know about me is that I'd do anything to avoid high school college parties. I'd find any excuse I could use, in order to get out of the plans.

Loud noise, crowded houses , overcrowded, alcohol everywhere, smoke, making out- yeah not my scene. I'm all for fun, but who needs alcohol and random hookups to have fun? Yeah I get it, I'm more introverted, but there's nothing wrong with that, is there?

"Oh no, you're not giving us another excuse, come on Bella, just live a little, live on the wild side of li-" Kenzie says.

"Okay okay I get it, I didn't say no yet. What's the plan anyways?"I say, still waiting for her to answer my question.

"Well Tyler invited us to the diner, you know the one place where you actually go?" She says teasingly.

"Yeah yeah. I'm in." I say making her eyes widen.

"Me as well. " Tom says and Adley obviously agrees because of her knowledge that Shawns going to be there, making me laugh.

"I'm choosing your outfit." Mackenzie smirks as her eyes glimmer with excitement.

I don't usually feel the need to dress elaborately. I've never felt the need to show off my body to everyone else. So she will basically choose something a bit more then leggings and a sweater. I mean oversized over undersized any day right?

"Okay, as long as we're all going together"I say, because otherwise they know I won't show up.

"Can we get ready at yours?" Mackenzie asks me.

"Yeah sure, I'll just ask my dad." I say taking out my phone, sending him a message.

It is clear that my mother prefers Shawn more then me and that he's the favorite child. That being said, my dad always allows me to do things, well most of the time. I guess he's trying to make up for the way my mother treats me.

Also the girls love coming to me because, well I'll just show you on Saturday.

"My dad said yes." I say smiling at them.

"Yay, Can't wait." Kenzie smiles.

Soon enough lunch was over and
We walked out the cafeteria, attempting to walk through the crowded hallway towards the English class, Adley and I making a quick detour to the bathroom.

I go to the mirror, tying up my hair, while waiting for Adley to go to the bathroom as the bathroom door opens.

Unbothered by the noise I snap a mirror selfie, which was perfect until Adley exits the stall to wash her hands, ruining my photo

Something else about me is that I love photography. Even though I do take photos of myself, I can assure you that I'm not a narcissist, remember I'm more on the shy side. You'll catch me with a camera often.

I pick up my bag and follow Adley towards the door. I turn to her, mentally asking her to do something so that I didn't need to.

"Ahhumm" Adley makes a weird coughing noise, which gets nowhere.
"Excuse me." She says again, causing the familiar brunette's head to shoot up and settle on me, making me snap my head down.

"Look who it is, the weirdo and her friend. Can I help you?" She snaps, obviously irritated by our interruption.

So this is Chloe. Every school has those girls. You know exactly what I'm talking about. The girl who thinks she runs the school.

Sort of like Regina George- But with brown hair- no surprise there. It's typical, I know.

"You can stop blocking the door. Just an idea."Adley smirks resulting in Chloe's eyes to roll.

Adley is the one you don't mess with, out of all of us. She's buttercup, I'm bubbles and Mackenzie's Blossom. So needless to say, Adley is not a pushover.

"Well you can stop cock blocking full stop." Chloe says.

"Actually, I was just leaving." The raspy voice came left Harry's mouth, which makes my head snap up to see him  dodge Chloe's lips to pick up his bag before walking out the bathroom. Chloe huffs before walking after him.

"Harry baby, wait up." Chloe whines, as her voice echoes down the hallway.

I sigh, relieved that I didn't have to say anything.

"That's what friends are for, breaking up hot make out sessions in the bathroom so that her socially awkward friend doesn't have to." She laughs.

"I am not socially awkward, I just prefer Netflix over people." I say back.

Adley and I make it to English on time and take the left over open seats in the middle of the class.

Soon, but also not soon enough we were walking down the hallway to the last class for the day- French.

"Just caught your brother with Chloe Clabery in the girls bathroom." Adley laughs while telling tom.

"Nothing new, they're weird." Tom chuckles.

"I want to see." Mackenzie laughs, pulling me towards the bathroom before I stop her.

"Don't bother. Once he saw us there, he stopped and walked away, leaving Chloe chasing after him." Adley tells kenzie.

"I wish I was there to see that, that's YouTube material. High school playboy rejects popular mean girl." Mackenzie says using her arms gesturing a video title.

"Find out next on the Duvall high's Channel." Tom says continuing on from Mackenzie, for the imaginary 'YouTube channel' making us laugh.

"I knew there was a reason we became friends." I said nudging Tom in the side.

"Dernière heure de la journée. On y va?" Tom asks ( Last hour of the day. Shall we?)

"nous allons." kenzie, Adley and I answered while walking into the French class.