Part 42

Arabella's POV

It's been two weeks since Johnnie and I perfected the variation. Right now I was lying on the floor in the main studio, while Johnnie sat next to me as we waited after rehearsal for our photos for advertising for the Ballet of Swan Lake.

Today we had a hair and makeup rehearsal, in order to make photos easier by just needing to change.

"Please don't forget to advertise the production yourselves." Mark says, looking at me especially, making me nod.

Although I really do hate all this attention, I guess it comes in handy at times like this.

Once the photographer arrived, and started setting up, I closed my eyes knowing that this was going to take a while.

"Smile." Johnnie said, making me open my eyes and look up at him, seeing him holding his phone camera above my head, making me laugh.

"Perfect

"Perfect." He says looking at the photo and walking away before I roll my eyes and closing them once again, focusing on my breathing, trying to get my head off of the things that we're making me stressed.

I haven't spoken to Harry since two weeks ago, when he met Johnnie. I sent him a message saying I didn't want to disturb him when it was late.

We got into a fight about Johnnie and he got upset that I think I would ever disturb him. I told him that it was late, even though I knew I wasn't totally right after he told me it was 12 am and he had been waiting up for me to call him back.

He told me how he doesn't trust Johnnie, even though he's my friend, which wasn't fair on me. I should be allowed to have boys that are friends.

He said that he trusts me, and that I'm happy for, because I haven't given him any reason to believe otherwise, but I hate fighting with him.

It's so confusing I guess. The fight was much worse than it sounds then the way that I just summarized it, which worries me.

The fact that we are so far away, anything to me can seem as a way to break us apart and that's the last thing I want at the moment.

I have spent a lot of time the last two weeks with Sydney and we've become much closer. Johnnie and I have also spent time together as well.

"How's the lover ?" I hear Sydney say, making me open my eyes to see her sitting down next to me. I sigh and pout before re closing my eyes. "Still not speaking to each other?" She says, as I feel her lie down on the floor next to me as I turn to her and nod.

"Don't worry Bella, everything will turn out just the way it's supposed to be."

We talk for a while before the photographer was finally ready to take the photos.