Part 36

Arabella's POV

"It's only quarter to eight, it's still early?" He asks, wide eyes. "Please baby, I was hoping we could go. I even brought the car and everything."

"Okay let me get my shoes and then we can go." I say, causing him to let go of me. I climb out of bed, slowly letting my body adjust so that I don't faint from jumping up so quickly.

You all know exactly what I'm talking about, don't lie and I guess you're wondering where Harry and I are going, well, we are going..

"Stranded at the drive in. Branded a fool. What will they say, Monday at school?" Harry sings sitting on the bed while waiting for me to put on my shoes. "I am so playing that in the car." He says causing me giggle.

"Such a dork." I say kissing him on the cheek.

"Mmh what was that." He says lifting his one eyebrow with a smirk across his face. I burst out laughing, trying to turn to run away, when he grabs me instead and flips me onto the bed, climbing on top of me, while I'm dying of laughter.

"If you wanna, go." I say in between laughs, "you have to let me go put on shoes", I finish, managing finally getting my laughter to die down.

"Say I'm the hottest guy in the world." He says causing me to giggle. I seal my lips, shaking my head no, while he watches me with this sparkle in his eyes.

"Come on baby, you know it's true." He says kissing me on the neck. Knowing that if he starts, we will never leave, and I'm kinda keen to go to the drive In right now, so I give in.

"Harry styles, you are the hottest guy in the world." I say, causing him to stop his Shenanigans and place a cute peck on my lips. "But you're still my dork." I say as he chuckles and rolls off me.

"I'll take it." He says, walking to the mirror and fixing his hair.

Once my shoes were on, I grabbed his hand and basically yanked him down the stairs in excitement, causing him to laugh at me.

"I'll be back Shawn." I scream while running down the stairs.

"Look after her." I hear him say to Harry, causing me to give him a weird look.

——————————————————
In the car

"Baby, someday, when high school is done. Somehow, someway, our two worlds will be one. In heaven forever and ever we will be. Oh, please say you'll stay, oh, Bella!" Harry sings as he keeps his eyes on the road while I keep my eyes on him, giggling when he changes the name to mine.

I am mesmerized as I watch him belt out the lyrics with passion and lean over to place a kiss on his cheek.

He finishes off the song while he pulls into the Drive In.

"Did I tell you I love you?" I say with adoration causing him to chuckle.

"I love you too." He says intertwining our hands and placing them on my lap.

"You have a beautiful voice Haz, you need to sing for me more often." I say, receiving a chuckle from him. "Mmh it's one way to get me to say yes to everything." I say a bit softer, not sure if he heard as he climbed out of the car.

"I heard that love." He says, peeping his head back into the car causing me to laugh. He grabs popcorn and two drinks and places them on the roof.