Part 41

Three weeks later
Arabella's POV

"Yes yes, finally, it's getting somewhere!" Mark exclaims as Johnnie and I finish. I jump off of him excitedly, running on the spot like a little girl.

"Okay, I'm done with you two for today, but I would suggest that you work a bit longer

"Okay, I'm done with you two for today, but I would suggest that you work a bit longer. I'm finally seeing the progress that I wanted to see." He says clapping his hands, while the next rehearsal is about to start.

"Okay well we cant work in this studio, so let's grab our stuff and go to another." He says causing me to nod. Once I've grabbed my stuff I wait for him at the entrance of the main studio.

"We could go to my apartment, I have a studio, it's not huge, but then we can rest a bit before we work on it again." He nods as we both walk to his car.

"Not necessary to drive, but we'll live." I say, causing him to chuckle.

"You used to walking?" He says and I nod.

——————————————————
We walk into my apartment as I lock the door behind us.

"Make yourself comfortable." I say as I walk to put my bag down and wash my hands.

"Do you want anything to drink? To eat?" I ask him, walking to where he was sitting on the living room couch.

"Water sounds good." He says smiling up at me from his phone.

"Are you sure. Don't cry when I come back with some awesome avocado toast." I say wiggling my eyebrows, making us both laugh.

"You know, honestly, that sounds amazing. Would you like some help with that?" He asks before I shake my head no and walk into the kitchen.

I sing softly to myself as I maneuver around the kitchen, finding everything I need. Just as I put the bread into the toaster, my phone starts ringing. I take it out eagerly, hoping that it's Harry.

Im sure you've picked up that Harry and I call each other almost every day. It's not a chore, and it's definitely the highlight of my day.

"Hey Haz." I say swiping across the phone to answer his call.

"Belle." He says smiling at me as my eyes light up. "How are you my love?" He asks.

"I'm good, but tired after rehearsals today, I'm actually with Johnnie now, Mark says we've made progress, but advise that we rehearse longer." I explain to him as the toaster starts beeping louder than usual. "Give me two seconds." I say as my eyes widen, as I slowly back away from the camera. As soon as I'm out of view, I run to the toaster, to see smoke coming out of it, while my toast is way past just being considered as burnt.

"What's going on there love?" I heard his British accent come through the phone.

"I totally didn't just cremate my toast." I say coming back onto camera, seeing him burst out laughing, tilting his head back.