Part 8

Arabella's POV

iMessage

Me: Where are you guys sitting?

Tom: Turn around

Me: There's no one there and now I look like some lost puppy.

Mackenzie :usual place.

Adley: Come quick!

Me: Why, what's wrong

Adley: Nothing :)

I walked into the middle of the cafeteria slowly, until I spot them. I walk up to the table but obviously had to trip over something. If you fall aren't you supposed to hit the floor.

I realize that instead of my hands steadying me on the floor, they're steadied on someone, who just so happens to be Harry.

I just can't seem to not embarrass myself in front of him. Please. Help. Me.

"Thank you." I say softly looking at him, moving my hair behind my ear, standing up straight.

"You should be more careful love." He says giving me that smile that he knows all too well is perfect.

I think it's a good time to mention love is definitely the best thing a guy could call me. My heart just squeezes and I get a million butterflies in my stomach. Anyone else?

"I'm sorry." I say blushing, I just don't seem to know when it's enough when it comes to embarrassing myself.

"It's alright, I'd catch you anytime." He says smirking, our gaze locked only to be interrupted by a clearing throat, which obviously belonged to the one and only Chloe.

I turn to look at her to see her looking quite pissed off, most probably because Harry is talking to the one girl who she despises for no reason. Suddenly I look down to see her leg is pushed out into the pathway, where she had obviously tripped me on purpose.

She just smirked evilly at me and turned back around to bring her foot in, while forcing Harry to sit next to her. I just silently give him a small smile and walk towards my friends.

I sit down and look up to see them all staring at me, waiting for me to say something.

"Hi?" I question their stares.

"Harry Styles?" Mackenzie asks smirking.

"What about him?" I asked, not sure where she's getting at.

"Since when do you speak to him?" Adley asks laughing.

"He just so happened to be there to catch me after Chloe tripped me." I told them what honestly happened.

"Yeah but that wasn't the first time you spoke." Tom said quietly looking down. Why did he look upset?

"What do you mean?" Adley said looking at him, then at me waiting for an explanation.

"Arabella Mae Mendes, how could you not tell us that you spoke to one of the hottest guys in the entire school." Mackenzie exaggerates, causing Tom to roll his eyes.