Part 22

Arabella's POV

He picks all his French books up before dropping them all down onto the table in front of us.

"So what's the problem?" I ask leaning on my hand, which rests on the table.

"Can you please help me with the homework." He says and opens his book onto one of the exercises, placing it down onto the table.

"Yeah, sure." I say as I skim through the exercise. Harry does the first two sentences hands me the book to check

"Wait, no, so instead of putting this at the end, you'll move it like this, to the beginning." I say to Harry and he nods.

"So the same with this one as well, your word order isn't right. Okay so now do the next few."

He fills in the next two sentences and gives me back his book. I look over the sentences, seeing that they're both still wrong and turn to Harry.

"Okay, try these ones aloud." I say, moving closer to him so that we can share the book.

He does the sentences out loud, and gets them correct.

"Okay so now finish this." I say gesturing to the rest of the page.

He finished relatively quickly and handed over his book, letting me check his answers. They were all correct and I looked at the bottom of the page to see he added his own one.

"Tu es si belle, intelligente et un très bon tuteur." (You are so beautiful, smart and a very good tutor.)
Causing me to laugh at him.

I page through his book, to see if there was anything else he needed help with, only to notice that everything he's done in this book is all correct. A paper falls out the back of his book, and I turn it over to see a test, where he got one hundred percent. I realize what's going on and shake my head smiling.

I turn sideways to look directly at him. He's got his chin behind his hands, and I see him look out of the corner of his eyes towards me with a smile hiding behind his hands. He lifts his head off the table with the most adorable grin.

"Harry you didn't need any help at all

"Harry you didn't need any help at all." I say hitting his arm playfully, causing us both to laugh.

"C'est vrai, mais c'était une bonne excuse pour sortir à nouveau avec vous." (That is correct, but it was a good excuse to hang out with you again)

"Quoi de mieux que d'être assis ici et juste d'écouter et d'être avec vous." (What is better than sitting here and just listening and being with you.)