Part 38

Arabella's POV
November

"Smile."

We have just graduated. No more high school! As you can expect, our parents are standing around us like the paparazzi trying to get photos of us.

After some photos, our parents finally left us alone just to talk.

"I cannot believe we're not going to be with each other everyday anymore." I say looking at the three of them.

"I know." Adley pouts.

"Hello, you're leaving us! You'll be 7 hours away." Mackenzie blurts, as Tom agrees with her.

"Hey hey, I'm not leaving until January. We still have a bit over a month together." I say to them.

I hear a sniffle and look at Adley, who is smiling sadly with tears running down her face silently.

"No no no. No crying. Please. I'm gonna start crying then." I say shaking my head. Adley replaces her sad smile to a happyish one, causing me to smile back at her. I look over to Mackenzie to see tears running down her face as well, while Tom hold her close to him by wrapping his arm around her waist.

"No guys." I say covering my face with both my hands, shaking my head. I slowly feel the tears running down my face. I move my fingers apart, looking at them through it, to see all of us crying, and I can see the guilt of them making me cry. I recover my face while shaking my head laughing.

"I love you guys, but I'm not going anywhere yet." I say to them, dropping my hands.

"We love you too." Tom says wiping his eyes.

"So much." Mackenzie adds.

"Come here." Adley says, wrapping her arms around me and Tom who's holding Mackenzie, to bring us into a hug.

"We're such a mess

"We're such a mess." I say as we pull away, wiping my eyes, while they nod.

"Bella." I hear Mackenzie say, causing me to look at her, as she gestures behind me.

I turn around to see Harry standing there looking at me with such a beautiful smile. He sees me and his face washes over with concern. Once I see him, I can no longer hold in everything and I feel the tears run down my face again while I giggle at him.

I walk up to him and he immediately wraps his arms around me, instantly making me cry more.

"Woah, what's wrong?" He says, leaning back and gently lifting my chin so that my eyes meet his. I shake my head as the tears continue to roll down my face.

"I- it's so real." I say looking into his gorgeous green eyes.

"What is?" He says, moving his hands from my waist to intertwine with mine.

"Leaving everyone. Leaving you Harry." I say and I can't help but cry more. He wipes the tears with his thumb and kisses me gently.

"I love you." He says, "I'm not going anywhere, okay?"