I hit my kidnapper

TAYLOR (CHAPTER 23)

I block my eyes with my hand as I feel the sunlight on my face. Wait sun? My window is at the back, not the front.

What the hell?

I try my hardest to lift my body off the bed, making every part of it ache. Cracking my back I move my arms around as I yawn. I finally fully open my eyes and my heart stops.

Where. The. Hell. Am. I?!

I get off the bed which was a horrible idea since my legs are still asleep making me fall straight to the ground.

"Ow," I rub my head and get up from the floor, looking around the room that isn't mine! Oh crap, what if I was kidnapped. Oh my gosh. I'm kidnapped. I'm kidnapped! I'm now pacing around the room, trying to find something that can tell me as to where I am. I turn back to the bed, trying to find my phone until I remember where I put it. Dammit. It's in Mia's car. With my bag and everything.

"Fudge," I sigh, taking a step back from the bed. Turning around I then find my dress folded on a chair right beside the bed with my heels on the floor. Wait a damn minute.

If that's my dress, then what am I wearing? Gulping, I look down and with a gasp I see myself wearing this long black shirt that doesn't even go all the way to my thighs!

"Pervert," I say, running my fingers through my hair. "Well, at least he's rich." And that was true. Looking around, I notice at how gigantic space is just for one person, probably the size of my damn apartment.

"Filthy rich asshole." Walking around the room I notice something that will actually help me. There's a picture frame on top of the dresser. Smirking I walk closer, picking it up and observing the picture.

Huh, it's just a young boy in the picture. Boringgg.

"How the hell is this gonna help me?" I scowl, placing the picture back to where it was before. "Well, it can't be all the bad," I tell myself, admiring the room. "They gave me a bed, they folded my clothes, and put me in this horrific t-shirt."

Overall. I'm doing fine.

"Hm, now what's in here?" I ask myself, walking to the other side of the room, facing a closed door. "Interesting," I smirk, placing my hand on the doorknob, wanting to open it. "Should I open it, or should I not?" Hm, tough question, but hey, they did let me stay in this room so... "I should," I smile, turning the doorknob to open the door.

"What the funk!?" I yell in shock, not at all thinking that this would be behind the door closed. A freaking walk-in closet, that's for sure. I walk in, cause you know, you have to walk in if you're in a walk-in closet, duh.

Stepping inside, I soon to notice how rich this person truly is. Hundreds of clothing, shoes, suits, colognes, you name it. It's just all.... fancy, and manly. Very manly.

Although, that's not the only thing I saw in here. There's a damn baseball bat right in the back of the closet, looking as if no one used it for a very long time.

"Well, one thing that I have learned just about now." I pick up the bat, throwing it up and down. "Is that my kidnapper, is a total dumbass," I grin, leaving the closet with the baseball bat.

"I think I'll call you, batty," I smile. "It's kind of like Betty, but since you are a baseball bat, I had to improvise a bit." Yeah, yeah, I'm talking to a wooden stick, and I also named it.

What else is new?

Holding the bat close to me, I decided to just leave the bedroom, since I am bored and would love to hit the person whoever took me here. It's time for war.