Peachy perfect

TAYLOR (CHAPTER 25)

He fears me. Me? I'm what he fears?

How is that even possible?!

Alright Taylor, calm down, calm down. You got this, you know what to do in situations like this.

You just ignore and let it all go.

Let it go, Taylor. Just let it go.

*

"What are you doing Chris?" I ask, leaning against his bedroom door. As I was walking upstairs, I heard a loud noise coming from Chris' room, so I just decided to go and check at what the problem was.

"Oh hey, Taylor," He says with a smile. "I'm trying to find something but I'm pretty sure I lost it."

"Oh. Well, do you remember where you put it last?"

"Nope. I'm such a dumbass," He sighs, rubbing his face in anger. I frown, walking up to Chris.

"You know, I can help you." He laughs, shaking his head.

"It's fine Taylor. I guess I gotta drive another two hours to my mom's house again."

"Your mom's house? Why?"

"Don't worry about it, my Queen. Just try not killing Carter today." Chris rubs my head and walks away.

"Wait, so now I'm stuck with Carter? Alone?"

"He's not a wolf Taylor. He won't bite you or anything. Maybe. I don't know actually. That kid is sometimes weird."

"Wow, that's great," I say with sarcasm.

"You'll be fine. Hey! Why don't you guys go swimming in our pool."

"Pool? You guys have a pool?" Chris nods, motioning me to come with him.

"Well duh. Look at this house. Do you honestly think Carter would buy a house without a pool? Pff, he bought this house because it had a pool. And, a hot tub. Lucky rich ass." I follow Chris downstairs as he talks, grabbing me by the arm, taking me outside in the back. He opens the door and I'm blown away by the view. Carter has a huge pool, a hot tub right in the corner, and a little shed right next to it.

"Hey what's that?" I point at the shed, making Chris smirk at me. He grabs my hand, yet again, taking me to the shed.

"This is amazing. Prepare to be blown away!" He says, opening the door to the shed, revealing a huge sauna in the inside.

"Whoa. I thought this was a shed. It's a sauna?!"

"Yup! Isn't it awesome?" I nod, walking into the sauna, admiring everything about it.

"This is so cool."

"I know right. I always go in here when I just want to relax. Plus, the ladies always love it." I roll my eyes, continuing to walk around the sauna.

"So Carter does bring girls to his house after all. Just not his room if I'm correct?"

"Yup. The dude never lets a girl in his room. You're the first one. Well, nothing really happened but yeah, you're the first girl to see his room. Enjoy having that award, Taylor."

"I don't really see it as an award but whatever you say, Chris."

"Oh, it's an award all right. Look, see it as this way. Carter has never brought a girl inside his room before because he just doesn't know what to expect. He thinks that if he brings a girl to his room, they'll think that he's serious for a relationship and that you can trust him blah blah. But look on the bright side, he let you sleep inside his room. No other girl, just you. Now, what does that mean?"