The boyfriend

TAYLOR (CHAPTER 29)

"Okay, there must be something wrong with you here."

"Huh?"

"Why the fuck are you acting like you're high Taylor?" I roll my eyes at Lila, continuing to look through my phone.

"Do you have to swear?"

"Yes," Lila says, rolling her eyes as well.

"I'm not high Lila. I'm fine."

"Oh really?"

"Yes really," I say.

"Okay then. Well, guess what sweetie?" I look up at her. "I threw your whole Nutella stash in the trash last night."

"Okay..." I shrug, not knowing why she's even telling me this.

"Are you for real right now? Your Nutella stash Taylor! Nutella stash!" I sigh, standing up from the couch, facing Lila.

"Lila, what's going on?"

"Oh no missy, don't give me the "what's wrong look." There's nothing wrong with me, only you." I raise my eyebrow at her in confusion.

"I honestly have no clue what on earth you're talking about."

"Oh really?"

"Yes, really!" Lila smirks as she walks right up to me, and in a second, she grabs my phone out of my hands.

"Lila!" She runs away with my phone, making me chase after her like a dog.

"I'm finding out why you're acting so high!"

"I'm not high! Give it back!" She laughs, running into her room, she closes the door and locks it, leaving me alone in the hallway. Most importantly, she's got my baby trapped in there with her!

"Lila! Open this door right now!"

"Pff, you're not the cops Taylor."

"I'll call the cops."

"And say what? Oh no, my stupid older ass of a sister stole my precious phone and locked herself in her room? Go ahead and try crazy pants." She's got a point. I'd sound extremely crazy if I called the cops because of this.

"Can I please have my phone back?"

"No." Ugh!

"Fudge you!" Lila laughs, making me even more angry at how happy she's being right now, yet I'm feeling quite the opposite of happy.

"It's actually pronounced fuck you, not fudge, but hey, I'll give you a point for trying."

"Whatever," I mutter.

"Now be quiet, I'm calling your stupid ass of a boyfriend over here." My heart drops when I hear her say that she's going to call Carter. Who is definitely not my boyfriend!

"What. Lila, don't you dare."

"Shush! I'm calling him." My jaw drops, and so I kick and hit the door as hard as I can, trying to knock it down, but everyone knows that it's not gonna happen anytime soon.

"Lila!"

"Hello, Carter?" Nooooooooooo!!! I'm right now panicking, trying to come up of a way to get into Lila's bedroom, without breaking down her freaking door. I run to the kitchen and look through the drawers, trying to find something that can open her door. Not even thinking about it, I grab a pair of kitchen scissors. 

Looking at it I think that this can either tear her door apart or I can also cut Lila's clothes with it as well. I'm going for the first one first. Walking back to her locked bedroom door, I put the scissors through the small creak of her door, jamming it in and trying my best to open the door. 

After jamming it in for quite some time, the wood of the door is finally cracking apart, making it now easy to break down the door. Taking the scissors out, I take a step back and with my hardest strength, I kick open the door.

"Shit, I'm dead."

"Lila!" I yell at her, running in her room and jumping on top of her, causing her to fall down on the floor with a loud thump.

"Ow! Taylor!" I try grabbing the phone from her hands, yet she's trying extremely hard to keep it away from me.

"Lila, give it!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Uh, guys?" Both Lila and I stop arguing, turning our heads to the door, we see the guy I consider to be my brother from another mother, yet Lila sees the guy she considers to be her boyfriend. Which, sadly he is. 

"Shawn?" I say with confusion as to how and why he's here.

"Shawn!" Yet Lila is extremely excited he's here.

"Uh, no need to like ask or anything, but I somehow feel the need to. What are you guys doing on the floor?"

"It's a long story."

"I've got time," He says, shrugging.

"Of course you do..."