Flirting = Jealousy

TAYLOR (CHAPTER 54)

"Damn, you look like you've seen a ghost. Are you sure you're alright Taylor?" Ben asks me, snapping his fingers in front of my face, making me snap out of the nightmare I just witnessed.

"Um, uh. I gotta go."

"Taylor!" I hear Ben shout my name, but I ignore him. Right now all I can think of is finding Lila and asking her why the hell she invited the one person I never wanted to see ever again! This is what I get for leaving Paris and coming here.

Looking everywhere for her I now remember that she took the freakin limo and drove to the wedding reception with Shawn since they're supposed to be there first. Frustrated I almost walk away, until I see Mia talking to some of her friends.

"Mia!" I shout her name, making her turn around with a smile as she stares at me. Yet, when she sees my suddenly pissed off face, her smile vanishes.

"Um, I'll talk to you guys later, I need to deal with something first alright?" Her friends nod, leaving Mia now alone for me to talk to her. As they leave I grab her arm right away, tugging her away from the huge crowd of people.

"What. Did. You. Do???"

"What do you mean?" she says innocently, making me even more pissed at this situation.

"Why the hell did you invite Carter?!" I shout at her.

"Pff, I didn't invite him. Lila did," she says with a shrug.

"And you just let her?!"

"Well duh! It's her wedding, Taylor. Not mine or yours."

Slapping my forehead I say, "But he's my ex! Not yours or Lila's! Plus, you knew about this didn't you?!" Mia bites her lip, looking down at the ground embarrassingly.

"Um well..."

"Well?"

"Yeah, I did. But I only knew about this because Lila told me not to tell you." My jaw drops at her words, not loving the fact that my sister actually kept this from me.

"You could've at least warned me! I almost fainted when I was walking down the aisle with Ben!"

Laughing she says, "that literally sounds like you married him, Taylor." Making a disgusting face, I almost vomit in my mouth just by thinking of marrying Ben. Plus he's also Shawn's cousin, which would be extremely weird.

"Don't change the topic!"

"Fine, fine."

"You and Lila invited my ex, and then you guys didn't even warn me about it!"

"You mean only Lila. I wasn't part of this. I only kept it a secret so that you didn't panic or kill Lila."

"That's exactly what's happening! I'm panicking and I'm gonna kill Lila. Even you!" Mia sighs, taking out her phone from her purse. "What are you doing now?"

"Calling Lila." I groan, rubbing my eyes as I almost want to take that phone from her hands and toss it in the garbage.

"Don't call her. I'll figure it out," I mutter, remembering that it's not the right time to be calling Lila since it is her wedding.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm fine Mia. Leave it alone and don't call her. Plus, it's her wedding today and I want her to have fun, not be stressing out and almost getting killed by me," I tell her.

"Phew, thank god because I wasn't even gonna call her. I just wanted you to think this over and not yell at Lila for doing this."

"Ugh, why do I even bother talking to you," I mumble.