I know I'd go back to you

TAYLOR (CHAPTER 63)

EPILOGUE (ONE YEAR LATER)

"You're late," Lila says as she crosses her arms with a frown. I sigh, running my fingers through my hair as I try to fix it.

"You're not the one who came here all the way from Paris and had to sit behind two screaming babies on a nine-hour plane ride Lila. Give me a break."

"It was just a plane ride!"

"I literally came home two hours ago! And in those two hours, I took a shower, dressed up and tried my best to not look disgusting and tired!"

"Well, at least you tried," she says with a shrug.

"Wow, thanks," I say sarcastically. Laughing Lila tugs me into her house, pulling me in a tight hug.

"Damn I missed you," she says, breaking the hug.

"I missed you too. Even you too, my little niece or nephew," I say to her belly, rubbing her stomach. Lila laughs at my words, rubbing her pregnant belly. Even though she's only two months pregnant, I can't wait to be an aunt and spoil her kid.

"Calm down aunty, we still have a long way to go. It's only been two months!"

"So? The day you pop it out, I'm buying it Gucci."

"What?! Why are you buying my baby Gucci yet you have never bought me Gucci before?!"

"You're twenty-eight and a grown woman! Buy your own damn Gucci."

"Whatever," she mumbles, rubbing her stomach. "Oh crap I forgot about something," she tells me in a smirk.

"You know, when you say it like that, it can never be good. And knowing you, it's not." Scoffing at me Lila grabs my hand, dragging me to her kitchen.

"Taylor!" Knowing that voice in seconds I turn my head, staring at a happy Shawn. As soon as Lila lets go of my hand, Shawn picks me up in a hug, spinning me around in the kitchen like I'm some child.

"Would it be bad to tell you that I might throw up right now?" I tell him, getting dizzier and dizzier each second.

"Oh crap sorry," he says, letting me down on the ground.

"Well, that was some greeting," I mutter, touching my head.

"Oh I'm sorry that I missed you so much that I got carried away," he says in laughter. "Plus, don't you wanna say something to me first?" I look at him in confusion, raising my eyebrows at him.

"Oh, I forgot. I'm buying your kid Gucci." Shawn's jaw drops as I tell him that, face full in shock.

"But, but, you never bought me Gucci!"

"Is that all you and Lila care about?!"

"Not really," he mumbles.

Laughing I say, "Congratulations Shawn, you're finally a father. I guess having sex a million times did work..."

"Taylor!" I jump at the tone of the voice, not loving the fact I know who just said that. "Hey, mom..." I say turning around as I face my mother, in embarrassment that she heard what I said to Shawn. I mean it was a joke...

"Why do you keep embarrassing yourself?"

"And why do you always show up whenever I embarrass myself?" I ask, crossing my arms. My mother then does the same, looking far scarier than I do right now.

"Because I'm your mother."

"Oh, right I forgot about that..."

Sighing my mother says, "how are you, Taylor? I see you've changed the past year. Any boyfriends?" I scoff at the word, shaking my head.